stillresigned

Be a real Tim and get your New Balance from a Sports Direct Store. :D

I'm reminded of the Billy Connolly tale about football violence. Modified for the present day the catchline might read... " In my opinion, football violence will never end! ... not so long as they are sh1tting in oor shoes, and we are p1ssing in their changing rooms !!!."

:lol:

Edited by ChewinGumMacaroonBaaaz
  • Like 1

i know I've got into arguments with him but he has never hidden that he is a rangers fan.

I actually like him when he posts nothing about rangers and talks about the youth teams or just about partick thistle

I hope his son makes it as a partick thistle player

Never hidden that fact although i don't go to games anymore and will never go back until a change happens at boardroom level and how the club is run.

I actually like you all when you lot post about Partick Thistle and not Rangers

I hope my son makes it too and would be the proudest man in Firhill if it was to happen.

Feck me we have alot in common :thumbsup:

To be honest I have two main interests in Scottish football:

A. loving Thistle

B. disliking Celtic, Rangers and all affiliated new clubs

They're not really associated. I don't dislike the sisters because of any direct impact on Thistle. I dislike them for their impact on society in general.

So I don't really see a problem in posting on my second favourite subject. I post more often on my favourite.

Edited by allyo
  • Like 1

A. loving Thistle

They're not really associated. I don't dislike the sisters because of any direct impact on Thistle. I dislike them for their impact on society in general.

So I don't really see a problem in posting on my second favourite subject. I post more often on my favourite.

C. They are always in the "news" so are always a topic generally. Especially at the moment the with new club: even the broadsheets are packed every day with the latest nonsense coming out of the south side story.

why do you keep saying our team as in partick thistle we know who you support really. Fair enough though if you like bilko are one of the very few gers fans that like us

I AM a season ticket holder at Firhill - just don't get all the obsession with Rangers - out with our club - yes I will follow Rangers - I personally don't see any problems with that - plenty folk go to other matches ( professional and Junior level ) - It just so happens my choice out with partick thistle is Rangers

• Like 1

A. loving Thistle

Impact on society ? Could you elaborate further on that statement ?

Maybe the people who work in A&E departments could elaborate?

Can you elaborate ? So according to you the A and E departments business is solely down to the Old Firm ?

Like ive said previously on here - the forum is full of clowns - thick clowns at that

Edited by Jagman1876

I AM a season ticket holder at Firhill - just don't get all the obsession with Rangers - out with our club - yes I will follow Rangers - I personally don't see any problems with that - plenty folk go to other matches ( professional and Junior level ) - It just so happens my choice out with partick thistle is Rangers

Who's your big team though? Aberdeen or Celtic?

Can you elaborate ? So according to you the A and E departments business is solely down to the Old Firm ?

Like ive said previously on here - the forum is full of clowns - thick clowns at that

What on earth could make you suggest that I claimed that A&E departments' business is solely down to the OF?

There's clearly little hope of a worthwhile discussion with you, so I'm out.

Well said Jagman :thumbsup2:

since hans had a wee bump and is unfit to fly today, i took the millennium falcon out for a spin to keep its engines ticking over.

appears sevco have ditched the gazebo ..... they have a much bigger tent erected for todays egm

B_Z5096WAAEJkSD.jpg

So that's why they needed the second part of the Ashley loan :D

What a lot of bollocks and really what planet are you on your other choice outside Partick Thistle is Rangers you are at the wind up. If that is true then as far as I am concerned you and it is my own opinion you and Bilko should start up your own thread just title it ********* together. Bilko stick to the Youth updates you do it so well and as for the Rangers obsession on a thread surely even you understand that the whole debacle that is sevco is so funny and for all the years the we jags fans have had to put up with All the shite, bigotry and being told on numerous occasions that you are a ****** bassa coz you don't support the h*ns or an orange bassa coz you don't support Celtic well let's just say the last 3 years have been bliss even the Celtic this year in Europe has been bliss.

Yes I am sure after today the sevco will get money pumped into them and they will eventually get back into the premiership and we will all have to put up with the sectarian pish even more but hey ho just as long as Scottish media and the East end of Glasgow are happy. But one thing that you and the rest of your knuckle dragging inbred scum of supporters cant deny is your club died because ********* you worship today I.e. King were culpable in letting it die. Sevco the gift of a joke that keeps on giving

• Like 2