stillresigned

• 4 weeks later...

Bored, watching the Queen of South match, I thought I recognised the Sevco goalie. Just realised it's Lee Robinson, Queens goalie during the Ramsdens Cup Final. Charming fellow. He's just let 2 goals in, it's a wee shame. :head_ball:

met him in work he is acutally no bad guy told him he bane of my life

Rumour going round that they will be training at Anniesland in the future and that £250, 000 is being paid per month to unknown party for rental of Ibrox. Only rumour at present but wait and see.

That is a good deal even by Mike Ashley's standards. Sevco are paying Ashley £250k per month for him to take Ibrox off their hands :-)

Rumour going round that they will be training at Anniesland in the future and that £250, 000 is being paid per month to unknown party for rental of Ibrox. Only rumour at present but wait and see.

It was Phil Macgoblin or whatever his name is that started that rumour. If it transpires it seems likely that they must be selling Murray Park, maybe to pay Ashley off. What on earth has happened to the millions and millions that The Lying King was promising to put in?? Never trust a convicted criminal! Still, he is a Ranjurs man and that's all that matters to Sevconians?

Don't know about painting it, however, how about Shizen Houzen for a name?

Well ... i guess the current tennants don't have much spare dough for maintenance and don't seem to have really used it properly kinda taking it for granted... but can we call them squatters already?

It'll be a fixer-upper no doubt, but it's got potential in the right set of hands. How about "Palacio Real de Milngavie" ... Archie can have a go too....

:fan:

Well ... i guess the current tennants don't have much spare dough for maintenance and don't seem to have really used it properly kinda taking it for granted... but can we call them squatters already?

It'll be a fixer-upper no doubt, but it's got potential in the right set of hands. How about "Palacio Real de Milngavie" ... Archie can have a go too....

:fan:

That sounds like a home for the King of Spain

• 2 weeks later...

how cringe is this scarf?

FckPuRc.jpg

now it's either a dig on the green arse cheek losing out to ict ..... or a dig at her own new club proving zombies can't even count (they missed out on the league, the league cup, the scottish cup and the petrofac cup ..... that's four you daft munter) or she is advertising herself as seeking three guys to fill her shithole?

• Like 2