stillresigned

King saying Paul Murray is to be new chairman? Fit and proper test surely from SFA (won't hold my breath on that one). Also is King showing where his money is. Will he ay iff Ashley, erroneous contracts etc? And where is his Nomad coming from as previous one to Rangers WH Ireland resigned from it. Admin 2 beckoning with Murray as the patsy? And King blaming it all on previous bosrds etc, even though himself and Murray were part of one of the previous ones involved in admin/liquidation? A lot of unanswered questions. A lot of mirth still to come for us.

Bilko You are Delluded.......King is a rat and as for the Gerbil Murray they are both as engrained in the stinking previous regime as anyone else. Good point earlier on when is David Murray going to court for his skullduggery. King part of the Whyte regime Murray another member of a board that took Rangers into administration yes just the men you are looking for to steady the blood loss at Sevco real tactical financial minds but then again maybe Whyte learned from the great master of tax evasion you can just see the conversation now in the Boardroom between Craig Whyte and Dave King " Now Dave enlighten me again how does this tax evasion thing go again" right and proper people aye probably what the bigoted masses deserve at the dung heap that is Ibrox.

And for the fairness of both sides I just wish the same would happen over at the great unwashed :)

I don't know if it will be Mr. King, but someone will eventually appear who will find a way profit from the hate, predjudice, politics and sectarianism. Just look at the other half of the franchise.

Lawwell on sectarianism

"I don't recognise Celtic being associated with sectarianism. I don't recognise Celtic being associated with Irish republicanism.

I don't accept Irish republicanism is in Celtic's history, anywhere in Celtic's history.

This is a club, since 1888, that has welcomed everyone. It's been inclusive, it's been diverse and open to all.

We have a very small minority of people who have chants that we would rather not be here. Whether or not that is people who wish to have an Irish republican identity at Celtic is another matter. It's a complicated issue.

People who promote prescribed terrorist organisations are not welcome at Celtic Park and that has been the case forever and will always be the case.

But you need to put this into a context. This is a very, very small minority. And it's not at Celtic Park. If there is a problem, it's a very small minority of our away support, which we're dealing with."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31754260

:doh: ... No matter how they present it the franchise is what it is, and its noteriety and wealth far outweighs its services to the modern game.

England does not need it. The "Atlanic league" appears a deid duck, and a European super league will be resisted for years to come.

Whoever comes about to resurrect the prodigal twin, I hope he shows a little more honesty and respect for the league they both rely on.

Old firm need us more than we need them.

:fan:

You idiots who are obsessed with and keep commenting on Rangers are only traumatised by the fact Rangers will be a force again in the very near future and more successful than our team in the next 24 months

Come on "German1690" you can do it... :borat:

Closet_Man.mp4_snapshot_00.19_2014.01.11_14.02.23-470x260.jpg

I love when the mask slips and Billko gets into full WE ARE THE PEOPLE mode.

Don't think the guy wears a mask. He supports Rangers and like some who come on here, he doesn't hide who he supports. His boy plays for US and as any father would know Your children comes before anything, even the team you support.

So fair do's to him, personally if it was our team in the same position and someone came into try and get us back up and running then we would also be in high spirits.

• Like 1

Don't think the guy wears a mask. He supports Rangers and like some who come on here, he doesn't hide who he supports. His boy plays for US and as any father would know Your children comes before anything, even the team you support.

So fair do's to him, personally if it was our team in the same position and someone came into try and get us back up and running then we would also be in high spirits.

I share your sentiments completely re billko being open about the club he used to support. And I agree entirely about children coming first. There is however no way we would be in "high spirits" if say back in our darkest days less than 20 years ago our best shot at survival was thru the likes of King. We might have an exceptionally unrealistic and fickle support but we are most certainly different from the likes of supporters of Dundee or Livingston. Put delicately another way our heids aren't that far up our arses.

Do you see all the rats that were running Rangers into the ground in the last 3 yrs and are stil trying too before the EGM?

If we are rid of these rats for good then i will be deilighted so we can rebuild the club.getting representation from the fans groups on to the board

King WILL be the man to lead Rangers back and the one to sort out the mess left by total scumbags who have financially raped the club.

bilko I have heard stories about the easdales that would make your hair stand on end and mike Ashley of course is not interested in the well being of the club.

But you didn't answer my points - can you please answer the questions I am asking -

have portrayed king as a saint and a hero. Yet he was one of the ones who left your club in liquidation in 2012 added to that you have had the points made to you by kings behaviour in South Africa. He repaid 40 million out of £140 million - is their no poverty in South Africa? Do the South African nhs not need money? How is this behaviour of a great man? If Ashley had did that he would rightly be branded a rat but because it's king he is a hero.

You also say there is a dislike of rangers and I agree with you there, there clearly is. With the exception of your good self and a few others rangers fans hate partick thistle. The vast majority of your fellow fans regards us as a diddly team who don't deserve to be in the premier league and can't wait for us to go tumbling down the leagues. Are you really surprised that if your fellow fans hate us they don't get much sympathy back?

Last point - the tendency if rangers to pirtray as victims. Fact rangers were liquidated in 2012 and the SFA bent over backwards to get you back in and even pretend it was this same club. Why was this not allowed to happen with Third Lanark, Airdrieonians who had yo become the unpopular Airdrie united name, or why was there no help to Clydebank - my answer because none of these clubs were Rangers so there was no bending over backwards to help them.

I look forward to your answers - after that still hope you will continue to post about thistle and the youth football. Your non rangers posts are always good mate

You idiots who are obsessed with and keep commenting on Rangers are only traumatised by the fact Rangers will be a force again in the very near future and more successful than our team in the next 24 months

why do you keep saying our team as in partick thistle we know who you support really. Fair enough though if you like bilko are one of the very few gers fans that like us

I love when the mask slips and Billko gets into full WE ARE THE PEOPLE mode.

i know I've got into arguments with him but he has never hidden that he is a rangers fan.

I actually like him when he posts nothing about rangers and talks about the youth teams or just about partick thistle

I hope his son makes it as a partick thistle player

i know I've got into arguments with him but he has never hidden that he is a rangers fan.

I actually like him when he posts nothing about rangers and talks about the youth teams or just about partick thistle

I hope his son makes it as a partick thistle player

I think in a round about way, that's the point I was making. When he talks about them, it's rather embarrassing.

I share your sentiments completely re billko being open about the club he used to support. And I agree entirely about children coming first. There is however no way we would be in "high spirits" if say back in our darkest days less than 20 years ago our best shot at survival was thru the likes of King. We might have an exceptionally unrealistic and fickle support but we are most certainly different from the likes of supporters of Dundee or Livingston. Put delicately another way our heids aren't that far up our arses.

Don't think it is ever that easy mate. For example ( all hear say of course)say we were in the shit and out of the blue this multi millionaire came along and wanted to purchase our team. So the next thing that must be done is back ground checks, due diligence ect by , 1st our owners and next the SFA, he passes them with flying colours and he takes over our team, fast forward 10-15yrs and our team are bankrupt ect.....step forward mr David Murray. If Ayr had accepted his bid before he took control at Ibrox this is what could have happened to them. So it could happen to any team mate. If a millionaire took control of us in the next 5 yrs, where will we be in 20 yr, nobody knows, he could run us into the ground.

I think in a round about way, that's the point I was making. When he talks about them, it's rather embarrassing.

Firstly the reason I quoted you earlier was that you thought his mask had slipped, I replied I didn't think he ever had one on, cos he never hides who he supports.

Secondly I don't think I have ever seen a thread started by him about his beloved team ( could be wrong) but what I find more embarrassing is we have 9 pages of a thread on Rangers and also the amount of threads on Rangers started by so called Partick Thistle fans. That's what is embarrassing, obsessed I think a few or them are.

When Thistle fans talk more about Rangers than they do Thistle then i think that is embarrassing.

Mask slipping?

Going into We Are The People mode?

What are you talking about?

bilko I have heard stories about the easdales that would make your hair stand on end and mike Ashley of course is not interested in the well being of the club.

But you didn't answer my points - can you please answer the questions I am asking -

have portrayed king as a saint and a hero. Yet he was one of the ones who left your club in liquidation in 2012 added to that you have had the points made to you by kings behaviour in South Africa. He repaid 40 million out of £140 million - is their no poverty in South Africa? Do the South African nhs not need money? How is this behaviour of a great man? If Ashley had did that he would rightly be branded a rat but because it's king he is a hero.

You also say there is a dislike of rangers and I agree with you there, there clearly is. With the exception of your good self and a few others rangers fans hate partick thistle. The vast majority of your fellow fans regards us as a diddly team who don't deserve to be in the premier league and can't wait for us to go tumbling down the leagues. Are you really surprised that if your fellow fans hate us they don't get much sympathy back?

Last point - the tendency if rangers to pirtray as victims. Fact rangers were liquidated in 2012 and the SFA bent over backwards to get you back in and even pretend it was this same club. Why was this not allowed to happen with Third Lanark, Airdrieonians who had yo become the unpopular Airdrie united name, or why was there no help to Clydebank - my answer because none of these clubs were Rangers so there was no bending over backwards to help them.

I look forward to your answers - after that still hope you will continue to post about thistle and the youth football. Your non rangers posts are always good mate

With all due respect TL what does it matter to Thistle fans or anybody else for that matter who is running Rangers other than the football authorities and the shareholders etc who have voted King and others in.

What could i say that would convince you to have a different opinion?

I know how things work here so what is the point.in even trying mate.

With all due respect TL what does it matter to Thistle fans or anybody else for that matter who is running Rangers other than the football authorities and the shareholders etc who have voted King and others in.

fair point mate

perhaps we talk about the sevco 2012 fiasco because when you tune into the BBC Scot 6 o'clock footie programme you get a minimum half an hour of discussion every night on so it's hard to avoid. In any case it is the gift that keeps on giving. No-one picked up bilko's comment about Cosgrove being a "Rangers hater"......I'd contest that Cosgrove is an intelligent guy with well-reasoned arguments and is spot on his assessment of events in Govan. I'm sure that his Catholic upbringing and support for independence are incidental in the minds of 'gers fans...... As for the other cheek, isn't in refreshing to see Lawwell distance sellick from Irish Republicanism, you can hear the sound of cages being rattled in the east end... :)

What does it matter , who runs the old firm, to Thistle fans?

We share a league... even if not a division.

We could all do with someone in there who recognises that.

e.t.a.

Edited by ChewinGumMacaroonBaaaz

perhaps we talk about the sevco 2012 fiasco because when you tune into the BBC Scot 6 o'clock footie programme you get a minimum half an hour of discussion every night on so it's hard to avoid. In any case it is the gift that keeps on giving. No-one picked up bilko's comment about Cosgrove being a "Rangers hater"......I'd contest that Cosgrove is an intelligent guy with well-reasoned arguments and is spot on his assessment of events in Govan. I'm sure that his Catholic upbringing and support for independence are incidental in the minds of 'gers fans...... As for the other cheek, isn't in refreshing to see Lawwell distance sellick from Irish Republicanism, you can hear the sound of cages being rattled in the east end... :)

Hi Stuart :D