Spineless St Mirren

thebiglemon

Yep unbelievable - we would be safe by now if we hadnt been beaten by St Mirren - they are pathetic just now.

Motherwell playing mind games just now with Barracloughs comments that we will beat Celtic and Pearsons comments along the lines of the pressure is all on Partick Thistle now - I hope Archie has these comments pinned on the dressing room tomorrow night and saturday

It's all rather tight below us, we are by no means safe from that dreaded play-off spot, even with our form picking up in recent weeks. If we can beat Motherwell at the weekend it would almost make us safe, I don't see us beating them, I'd take a draw but it definitely leaves it in the melting pot going into the split fixtures.

Yep unbelievable - we would be safe by now if we hadnt been beaten by St Mirren - they are pathetic just now.

Motherwell playing mind games just now with Barracloughs comments that we will beat Celtic and Pearsons comments along the lines of the pressure is all on Partick Thistle now - I hope Archie has these comments pinned on the dressing room tomorrow night and saturday

If Dross fail to win tonight and we lose our next two games we will still go into the split in 9th place. After that it's in our hands. Would love to see Dross getting beat tonight as it might just turn their form for the worse!

I see Motherwell got just under 5000 at their game tonight. An excellent figure for a mud wee game. On the plus side we could get a very decent crowd on Saturday and let's face it we need the money.

Especially given the game was live on TV. My Brother in law is a Well season ticket holder and reckons they will bring around 1500 through on Saurday

I see Motherwell got just under 5000 at their game tonight. An excellent figure for a mud wee game. On the plus side we could get a very decent crowd on Saturday and let's face it we need the money.

Will barely get 3k Thistle fans. Our support is pathetic.