Just In , 'well Done

angry gaz

Fantastic atmosphere in the North stand today . Thank feck we shut that drummer up, god he gets on ma tits.

Absolutely no failures , great attitude coming back into it after a slow start too. Special mention for Taylor , Osman , Banzo ,Frans and Balatoni but TBH every player had a great part in that result.

Just keep the application and attitude going and well be having good end to the season.

Completely agree after we got shot of the early match nerves we completely bossed that game.

The second half didn't have one failure and more often than not they made the right choice rather than the wrong one which blighted the first half.

For me Balatoni just edged MOTM but there was big performances all over and many made a claim for it.

Didn't think going into the game they deserved to be in a position to put pressure on us and would have been gutted and worried had they won as that is usually the Thistle way. This team is different though and that is what really gets on my nerve from the doubters who are quick to knock when things don't quite run smoothly, this team back themselves in the big moments and to date have come up with the results therefor they deserve our backing during the tough times not flack.

Well done Archie and the team nearly job done let's push for 7th and a few more wins.

Complete agree - this team have consistently won must-win games, and shown a lot of courage - especially for a young team. This also reflects well on the management and leadership on the park. It also sounds like a number of players have improved over time - quite a few were run-of-the-mill div 1 players, albeit with potential less than 2 years ago. They now seem to be competent at this level.

Think our goal difference also shows that we can be even more competitive than several rivals next season, and perhaps raise expectations for top 6.

Happy days.

Scrappy first half, but outstanding 2nd half performance by The Jags. No failures at all today, Balatoni. Booth, Banzo and Taylor were great, but Osman was outstanding, he was everywhere and won everything in the midfield. Let's hope we can get most of these guys signed up for next season

Thought the second half we were magnificent. Every single player was brilliant expect foxy who sat on a deck chair and smoked a cigar!

But have to say special mention for taylor and balatoni.

Taylor held the ball up brilliantly (the thing I feel doolan lacks) and showed great pace getting in behind the defence.

Balatoni won absolutely everything and mcdonald and Sutton had no chance.

Great to see the whole stand including the JHS joining in and the players at the end showing the passion that the fans show.

I will admit a few months ago I was one of the people that was sure that Archie would get us relegated and I am glad to say that I was wrong.

He has definetly learned from mistakes he made in the past and the defence looks solid and we are scoring from set pieces.

Archie I will one again let U shag my wife!!

'Mon the jags!

Thought the second half we were magnificent. Every single player was brilliant expect foxy who sat on a deck chair and smoked a cigar!

But have to say special mention for taylor and balatoni.

Taylor held the ball up brilliantly (the thing I feel doolan lacks) and showed great pace getting in behind the defence.

Balatoni won absolutely everything and mcdonald and Sutton had no chance.

Great to see the whole stand including the JHS joining in and the players at the end showing the passion that the fans show.

I will admit a few months ago I was one of the people that was sure that Archie would get us relegated and I am glad to say that I was wrong.

He has definetly learned from mistakes he made in the past and the defence looks solid and we are scoring from set pieces.

Archie I will one again let U shag my wife!!

'Mon the jags!

Good to see a supporter acknowledging that he was wrong about the manager. I remember stating that Lambie was going to get us relegated when he brought in junior players, and then he turned us around totally: back to back promotions!

I was checking the score yesterday on my phone. Felt nervous at 0-0 at half time, and was saying that I'd settle for a point. Another beer, another look, 2-0 ! Many more beers followed!

Good to see a supporter acknowledging that he was wrong about the manager

Agreed, full kudos to Clarence. There are two others that don't appear to have the balls to do the similar deed, mind you in one case I have doubts whether they have actually dropped yet, given his stupid childish behaviour...lol

Edited by Lindau

Over 5,000 at the match. That's pretty good, and nice to see the main stand almost full.

1656 were in main stand ..... which means 3347 jags, so we just outnumbered them by two to one.

considering our recent home supports have been in the 2400/2500 range, it's a good 33% increase, now lets hope they all return and we can sustain or even increase that level of support between now and end of season for our remaining two home games.

time to believe. time to build.