Sportscene

angry gaz

Sportscene is appalling, but it really doesn't need to be. I don't understand the insistence that the pundits have to be former (or current) players, I'd far rather listen to someone with no playing background that actually understands football and can articulate what they think properly than hear Pat Nevin throw cliche's around like there's no tomorrow. I also hate the way the lower leagues are covered just now, its patronising in the extreme to only cover the games involving the so-called big teams. Personally, I'd like to see a round up of all the goals from the lower leagues which given the SPFL Youtube seem to have them shouldn't be too hard surely.

• Like 1

I thought to myself 'why the fcuk is James Milner on Sportscene?' for about 10 seconds last night .I've never noticed Mcgovern's lugs were that big, I'm surprised we could see up the other end of the pitch when he was in goals at the North stand.

Reminds me of the slagging Stevie Tosh took off us when we were in the shitey wee stand at the side of the pitch at Gretna

'Win the Scottish Cup? You are the Scottish f**king Cup Tosh!'

'Can you get Sky with lugs like that?' .

To be fair to Tosh, he took the banter pretty well and played up to it a bit....

Reminds me of the slagging Stevie Tosh took off us when we were in the shitey wee stand at the side of the pitch at Gretna

To be fair to Tosh, he took the banter pretty well and played up to it a bit....

I can recall that day at Raydale. Gretna lined up with not only Steve Tosh but also Derek Townsley and David Bingham. Many young children were visibly shaken while other kids thought they watching Sesame Street.

• Like 1

Was that after Gretna scored the 4th in a 4-0 victory - when lining up to restart Tosh took up his position on the left wing after taking pelters all game and asked us "Do you watch this shite every week?"

• Like 1

The most complimentary thing they could bring themselves to say about us was 'You just don't know what you're going to get with Partick Thistle'. Well, anyone that actually pays any attention to our league and the form of the teams in it would tell you to expect very few goals from our opposition and plenty of exciting, attacking football from us and more recently, to expect Thistle not to lose.

Ignore us at your peril.

Edited by Tom Stronach