Kingsley T-Shirts

Fawlty Towers

From Terry Lee at Subbuteo Art:

Thank you for your email.

The cost for a single figure figure with a acrylic display cube and P+P is £20

My current orders are for August/September.

You only pay once the figure/s are ready to ship and you are happy with the photo's I'll send to you once the piece is completed.

Payments can be made by either Paypal or Bank Transfer.

You can contact Terry at [email protected]

can't knock industrious people like the 3d printer guys or subbuteoart guy (after all they've been quick off the mark and jumped on the bandwagon with niche products), but i'd rather see the club doing these things in-house or at the very least outsourcing production and sale of the potential wide range of kingsley ptfc merchandise, so at least that way the club reaps a beneficial financial kickback to itself, instead of entrepreneurs who've no connection to the club or who will not be making any financial contribution to the club.

• Like 1

can't knock industrious people like the 3d printer guys or subbuteoart guy (after all they've been quick off the mark and jumped on the bandwagon with niche products), but i'd rather see the club doing these things in-house or at the very least outsourcing production and sale of the potential wide range of kingsley ptfc merchandise, so at least that way the club reaps a beneficial financial kickback to itself, instead of entrepreneurs who've no connection to the club or who will not be making any financial contribution to the club.

Agree yoda.

The response to Kingsley has been astonishing and I don't think I would blame the club for not foreseeing that. Takes a while to set up manufacturing too, I would imagine. The club says it has merchandising planned. I hope it's not naff stuff.

I like the Subbuteo figure. It got me thinking that a larger, mass produced yellow figure hand finished by the David Shrigley studio might be a winner. Money for club and artist and a Shrigley original for the buyer. Win, win, win.

Agree yoda.

The response to Kingsley has been astonishing and I don't think I would blame the club for not foreseeing that. Takes a while to set up manufacturing too, I would imagine. The club says it has merchandising planned. I hope it's not naff stuff.

I like the Subbuteo figure. It got me thinking that a larger, mass produced yellow figure hand finished by the David Shrigley studio might be a winner. Money for club and artist and a Shrigley original for the buyer. Win, win, win.

on the response to kingsley, agree club couldn't have foreseen that, but disagree on the manufacturing side - inasmuch as anyone with an ounce of marketing opportunity nous could have spoken with a number of companies within twenty four hours and had mock up designs and items online for viewing and sale, a fourteen day delivery period would have covered lead in time for manufacturing items, plenty of companies out there who could deliver wide range of kingsley merchandising and able to produce sample items, or even by means of photoshop within a matter of hours.

i do hope kingsley is copyrighted, that way club would at least have means of recourse action.

and yes, like with your idea, huge global opportunity for win win win between shrigley, club and buyers.

bottom line, i hope club capitalises on kingsley mania and is one who reaps monetary rewards.

How about a larger-than-life sized one for the bing?

Or yoda-jag's giant inflatable (New Kit Launch thread) over Firhill on match days. That would be impressive.

size of it would make us look.more of a four sided stadium.

one giant big bad fan behind goals.

hear and fear the kingsley roar and shooting fire breath.

Edited by yoda-jag

I hate goal music but I think I'd love a roar and some shooting fire breath from a giant Kingsley after every Thistle goal.

on the response to kingsley, agree club couldn't have foreseen that, but disagree on the manufacturing side - inasmuch as anyone with an ounce of marketing opportunity nous could have spoken with a number of companies within twenty four hours and had mock up designs and items online for viewing and sale, a fourteen day delivery period would have covered lead in time for manufacturing items, plenty of companies out there who could deliver wide range of kingsley merchandising and able to produce sample items, or even by means of photoshop within a matter of hours.

i do hope kingsley is copyrighted, that way club would at least have means of recourse action.

and yes, like with your idea, huge global opportunity for win win win between shrigley, club and buyers.

bottom line, i hope club capitalises on kingsley mania and is one who reaps monetary rewards.

I hate goal music but I think I'd love a roar and some shooting fire breath from a giant Kingsley after every Thistle goal.

On a downside we'd probably have to bribe parents with £25 to bring their kids.