Who Are The Strikers, Out There?

potty trained

What?

Ian Mac had a dig at me for starting another Lyle Taylor thread when he signed for Wimbledon. His comment above is obviously another dig. Pretty sure that's what forums are for! Really don't give a monkey's. He never says anything positive. Hope he goes to see Gary Little after the game on Saturday, might even put a smile on his face...lol

Ian Mac had a dig at me for starting another Lyle Taylor thread when he signed for Wimbledon. His comment above is obviously another dig. Pretty sure that's what forums are for! Really don't give a monkey's. He never says anything positive. Hope he goes to see Gary Little after the game on Saturday, might even put a smile on his face...lol

If you say so...

So let me see. If a player we are after signs for another club, no one should post it (without your permission)If we sign someone, no one should post it (without your permission) OK boss!

We haven't signed anyone and nobody has posted that we have.

Lindau misunderstands the point being made - fancy that.

I'm not in the habit of arguing with weins but I'll clarify just for your benefit, seeing as you are having trouble understanding things as usual.

My point is, why allude to a signing and then stop short of naming the player? You are ultimately adding nothing but a string of follow up posts from other folk trying to guess who the player is.

If you have inside info that you don't want to divulge - then why say anything at all? In doing so, you are partly betraying the confidence of the person that told you anyway and could actually jeopardise the deal that's being done.

Of course, post rumours, that is what a forum is for, but at least name the player involved, otherwise what's the point?

Edited by ian_mac

I'm not in the habit of arguing with weins but I'll clarify just for your benefit, seeing as you are having trouble understanding things as usual.

My point is, why allude to a signing and then stop short of naming the player? You are ultimately adding nothing but a string of follow up posts from other folk trying to guess who the player is.

If you have inside info that you don't want to divulge - then why say anything at all? In doing so, you are partly betraying the confidence of the person that told you anyway and could actually jeopardise the deal that's being done.

Of course, post rumours, that is what a forum is for, but at least name the player involved, otherwise what's the point?

100% agreed

100% agreed

Weins? Ain't got a clue what you are on about and where have I said on any thread that we are signing a player? If you can point this out to me, you will get my humblest apologies!

Edited by Lindau

Weins? Ain't got a clue what you are on about and where have I said on any thread that we are signing a player? If you can point this out to me, you will get my humblest apologies!

He hadn't said a thing to you before you went on a mini tirade for some reason

Not letting this spoil this thread. As I said if he can prove that I have said we are signing a player but not divulged his name, he will get an apology. Move on.

You're missing the point. You're quite right that you never said that. Similarly, he never directed that post at you.

McManus only signed for Fleetwood this summer so can't be him. As said it will be Denny Johnstone I think

Might be wrong, but is that not what has been posted. A guy that has went down south this summer, but requires to come back up here, due to circumstances.