Bill Leckie

Lindau

Wow, a decent article in the Sun !

Leckie is good mates with Archie. Nice tribute and let no one underestimate the job that Archie and Scott have done since they came in. When you see teams like Hibs, Dundee Und, Killie all struggling and Hearts and Sevco having spent times in the lower leagues in the last few seasons, while teams like ourselves, Inverness, Ross Co, Hamilton are now pretty well established as top league teams, the turnaround in Scottish football has been astonishing!

Luckier is a superb journalist. He wrote a fantastic article last month after the OF game, outlining that there was more bad things about that fixture than there are good.

It was refreshing to read a journalist who is not afraid to write the truth about the bigotry that is associated with that game when everyone else in the media is telling us how much we missed this game.

• Like 2

Good honest article from an honest journalist. You don't get to say that very often!

One thing that intrigued me tho' regarding the excursion up the Ecuadorian volcanoes "He didn’t say a huge amount and was never the life and soul at night around the dinner table, but he was, without doubt, the heart and soul of the operation". Now admittedly mountaineering is not my strongest subject but even I know it would be extremely foolhardy to cart a dinner table up and down a mountain side.

Good honest article from an honest journalist. You don't get to say that very often!

One thing that intrigued me tho' regarding the excursion up the Ecuadorian volcanoes "He didn’t say a huge amount and was never the life and soul at night around the dinner table, but he was, without doubt, the heart and soul of the operation". Now admittedly mountaineering is not my strongest subject but even I know it would be extremely foolhardy to cart a dinner table up and down a mountain side.

obviously the table had collapsable leafs!