Queen's Park - Irn Bru Cup

Fawlty Towers

The under 20s are in action against the Queen's Park first team on Tuesday evening at Firhill (kick off 7.30).

Tickets are £5 for everyone and whilst I know it is not everyone's cup of tea having "colt" teams in this competition it would be nice for our boys to have a decent support at home. It also allows us to see the players who are on the fringe of the first team in action.

I think as it is a development loan he is on to Ayr he might be able to play for us on Tuesday.

But Ayr are in this competition too... Does that affect it? I'd have thought he's only eligible in u20 competition and this is a senior competition that includes u20 teams... :-s

But Ayr are in this competition too... Does that affect it? I'd have thought he's only eligible in u20 competition and this is a senior competition that includes u20 teams... :-s

He has already played for us in this competition thereby cup-tying him from playing for Ayr. Without having heard from the club on this I'd expect him to be available for selection tomorrow night!

He has already played for us in this competition thereby cup-tying him from playing for Ayr. Without having heard from the club on this I'd expect him to be available for selection tomorrow night!

So Nisbet in theory could play against Ayr Utd. Nothing surprises me about this competition or Neil doncaster . There's still teams from Northern Ireland and Wales to enter the fray. I wouldn't be totally surprised if the Firhill Cup winners are invited next season. Perhaps irn Bru are trying to break into the West African market and the final will be played Senegal?