Sevco V Jags 01/10/16. The Virgin Meeting Of The Two Clubs!

Lindau

Think I'm turning into the Kris Doolan fan club , Doolan finished last season as 6th top goal scorer in the Spfl with 14 goals and has scored 34 goals in the Spfl since we got promoted 3 years ago , only my judgement but with a team that has been fighting relegation the last 3 years I don't think that's too bad, none of our other players even come close.

Azeez has qualities with his pace and physicality but maybe at this moment these qualities are wasted , absolutely no point Azeez pressing defenders out at the corner flags etc if the rest of the team aren't doing the same .

Doolan has started 3 games this season ( Inverness , Kilmarnock and St Johnstone) , against Inverness and Kilmarnock he played his normal position , against St Johnstone he played behind Azeez.

Unless Archie has got a goal scorer up his sleeve , he's taking a huge gamble leaving Doolan out his team if he wants to stay in the league.

Doolan also started against Hearts, as did Azeez.

That doesn't make your point any less valid, though.

Finally watched the highlights, how the hell did he stay on the park? Ridiculous 'blind' officials as usual at Ibrox & Celtic park

I am surprised more hasn't been made of this on the comments on here after the match. He had two red card scenarios while the game was 0-0 and it would have been a totally different ball game if they had been down to 10 men for 70 minutes. Sadly it's an all to familiar story when you play these two. Warblers was all over the press complaining about how a FREE KICK was awarded against them 35 YARDS from goal against Aberdeen and ended up going bonkers at the officials after the game resulting in a ban. Funny how he stays strangely quiet when Forrester could have got three straight red cards against Dundee alone and didn't and Senderos merited two red cards against us on Saturday and didn't. All part of the plan that Sevco must get into Europe next season, by hook or by crook.

They were shown on Jagzone highlights. Nothing yet about him being punished. In my view both are clear red card offences and I don't know how they were 'missed' by the officials

They were "missed" because it

1) was Sevco, the devil child of Rangers

2) you get nothing against them or their East End cousins, home or away.

3) By hook or by crook they must get a European spot this season

4) Probably a few dodgy handshakes between the match officials and Sevconians warlords before the game.

It beggars belief that Forrester stayed on the park after three horrendous tackles v Dundee and the two Senderos assaults on Erskine and Azeez, yet we seem to get players booked for just looking at opposition players!

Edited by Lindau