Sevco V Jags 01/10/16. The Virgin Meeting Of The Two Clubs!

Lindau

To coin an infamous phrase from kev keegan, " id love it if we beat them". We must have the worst record out of all the full time teams against the old firm. We have to win one day, surely to ****. If nothing else the morra, lets hope we drown out there sectarian noise.

I hope the jags bring to heel this mob tomorrow and show a bit of the bulldog breed attitude and don't end up in a bun fight.

Just read the preview. I see the club is kowtowing to the myth of relegation.

http://www.statto.co...2/between-dates

I understand we have to try to protect our fans and buses and our seats and toilets when they come calling but it must be possible to find a form of words that avoids the sore point without lying? Like "Since TRFC had to climb up from division 3". And I don't go along with "put it in the past". They cheated, they dodged their taxes, lied to the SFA and they've (neither owners or fans) never shown the slightest remorse for it. Why should they get thier own way and we pretend that it was all OK so we don't hurt their feelings? (Apart of course from their putting you on their list of "enemies of Rangers" of course.)

100% correct. The old club was not, as the preview states "demoted". They were liquidated. Like Gretna, Airdrionians and Third Lanark. Deid.

I like the following line up, partly because I think it is the best combination of players for today and partly because, unless TJR or one of the other historians tells me otherwise, it must be the first time Thistle have taken to the field with a majority of players whose surname begins with a vowel.

Scully

Gordon

Devine

Lindsay

Elliot

Osman

Barton

Amoo

Edwards

Erskine

Azeez