Doolan 100

BowenBoys

Plans are afoot for the next wave of Doolan scarves. If you're on Facebook this is a link to the dedicated page: https://www.facebook...76932719093390/

If not feel free to PM myself on here. Almost 200 pledges so far. The scarves will come from the same supplier and we will be keeping the same design with a subtle change to distinguish from the first 100. All profits will go towards the player fund. Scarves should be available for the last couple of games for the season.

Now this is great news. Well done jagfox.

Let's get right behind this. If you haven't got one yet or even if you have, support the second wave.

• Like 1

Plans are afoot for the next wave of Doolan scarves. If you're on Facebook this is a link to the dedicated page: https://www.facebook...76932719093390/

If not feel free to PM myself on here. Almost 200 pledges so far. The scarves will come from the same supplier and we will be keeping the same design with a subtle change to distinguish from the first 100. All profits will go towards the player fund. Scarves should be available for the last couple of games for the season.

Any chance of posting details here?

Not everybody uses facebook.

Met up with jagfox for some beer this afternoon. Terrific amount of orders for the second wave of scarves. Will make a tidy sum for the Player Fund.

The scarves will be subtly different, enough to ensure the original issue is identifiable. And enough to mean I have to buy another one to have a full set!

Well done jagfox.

• Like 1

Second wave of Doolan scarves have been ordered, scheduled for delivery around Fourth of May.

If you would like one they are £10 each + £1.50 p&p

Make your pledges to

[email protected] via PayPal remembering to select the Friends and Family option. Mark your order Scarf Fundraiser as well please.

Alternatively PM me on here and I can give you bank details.

If delivery required an address would be useful too ;)

Thanks,

jagfox

• 3 weeks later...

The scarves are in the country and will be available at the Celtic and Aberdeen games for collection.

Postal orders will be getting sent out from Monday.

Feel free if you want to order one.

There will be some available to purchase at both games too.

Thanks again for those who have placed their orders so far.

About 150 BB. Off to the post office with another few orders today :fan:

I'll be around the ground tomorrow with the last few. Outside Northy pre match, JHS programme stall at half time then bottom of South Drive after the match for anyone still interested. Or PM me and I can arrange postage of them. Gibraltar, Finland and Holland are a few of the overseas destinations. :fan:

Thanks to everyone that has picked one up or placed an order!

• 2 weeks later...

Wee update, a payment for £900 is winding its way to The Thistle Player Fund with the assistance of BowenBoys.

Thank you to everyone who got behind this initiative :fan:

Edited by jagfox
  • Like 2