Just In

King Kenny

Enjoyed that.

Can't remember the last time I ever saw Thistle have so much possession in a game.

4 good goals, could have had plenty more.

Great to see Dumbuya back, he'll make such a difference to our right hand side.

4 goals, clean sheet, no injuries and some game time for a youngster.

Looking forward to the draw.

Good to get out after the Winter Break...and it was an absolute stroll. The gulf in class was more than I expected...we had so much time & space and Barton & Welsh in particular were in their element. The second half lacked a bit of edge but we won as comfortably as a decent Premiership side should do against a Highland League outfit.

A real bonus to see Dumbuya back...he's a cracking wee player. Everyone was willing Azeez to score but not to be...one effort nearly out for a shy and a decent effort just past the post.

I thought the substitutions disrupted the balance of the side with Elliot more limited than Booth going forward. Amoo yet again failed to make much of an impression even against such poor opposition. I have never been convinced about McDaid but I would have preferred to have given him a chance to see what he could do.

It was good to see young McCarthy get a run.

Nothing to add to the original post but I like Woodstock Jag was a bit disappointed with the bumpy pitch. Thought it looked and played considerably better against Killie. I'm no gardener but find it difficult to understand how it's deteriorated since then given the benign weather and not being played on.

Come a month or so I doubt very much if I'll remember anything about this game. Most memorable methinks for the return of Mustapha who really is a class act.

Btw what was the "Countdown" thingy all about with the Formartine support?