Top 6 Odds

Vaila Street

Unfortunately Archie has pronounced the doom-laden: "need to keep it tight for the first 20 minutes."

F*ck that; get in about them from the off, Jags! Score early, THEN keep it tight!

Obviously, I'm not the manager.....

Can we not score late please. I'm not sure that my heart can handle defending for 89 minutes at their place.

I think we are overthinking this now.

Beat Motherwell on Saturday and I don't think anyone can catch us - that should be our only worry just now. If, after we get another 3 points, Killie still manage to catch us with their run of fixtures then you would have to just say fair play to them as they will have earned it.

I'm confident that one more win is all we need though.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be at all surprised if sevco let us down tonight. It would ease the pressure going into the motherwell game if Kilmarnock were to lose tonight. As Ian said though, if Kilmarnock do overtake us, with the fixtures they have, you need to hold your hands up and give them the credit

I'll fill the silence about tonight with a glowing report of visiting Spotland for the League One re-arranged game between Rochdale and Port Vale last night.

£1 promotional pay at the gate, over 4000 fans there. A red card, player stretchered off, 3 goals for Rochdale and the sight of big Logan in goals; yes the blond-haired bear that played in last seasons Scottish Cup winning Hibs team.

The quality in EFL League One is equivalent (if not better) than most SPFL teams outside of Celtic & Aberdeen.

Edited by sandy

I'll fill the silence about tonight with a glowing report of visiting Spotland for the League One re-arranged game between Rochdale and Port Vale last night.

£1 promotional pay at the gate, over 4000 fans there. A red card, player stretchered off, 3 goals for Rochdale and the sight of big Logan in goals; yes the blond-haired bear that played in last seasons Scottish Cup winning Hibs team.

The quality in EFL League One is equivalent (if not better) than most SPFL teams outside of Celtic & Aberdeen.

I couldn't agree more

Unfortunately Archie has pronounced the doom-laden: "need to keep it tight for the first 20 minutes."

F*ck that; get in about them from the off, Jags! Score early, THEN keep it tight!

Obviously, I'm not the manager.....

And now we know why you're not the manager :)

Edited by Dick Dastardly