Dilemma!

Lindau

I'm getting the feeling you won't miss this game regardless because you are a mad mental Magyar like the rest of us.

I recall using my sevco supporting pal's season ticket there several years ago. The game was dull, Thistle lost a couple of late goals and the pre Sevconians were all bored and ungracious. My son and I just kept quiet, never said a word and slinked away.

My friend got pelters from the scumbags around him the next week for giving up his ticket to jags fans. They said they identified us because we shook our heads at the ref several times. He actually gave up his season ticket after that and started supporting Morton.

• Like 1

I'm getting the feeling you won't miss this game regardless because you are a mad mental Magyar like the rest of us.

I recall using my sevco supporting pal's season ticket there several years ago. The game was dull, Thistle lost a couple of late goals and the pre Sevconians were all bored and ungracious. My son and I just kept quiet, never said a word and slinked away.

My friend got pelters from the scumbags around him the next week for giving up his ticket to jags fans. They said they identified us because we shook our heads at the ref several times. He actually gave up his season ticket after that and started supporting Morton.

It's very difficult to hide what team you support. When Sinclair scored on Wednesday I was the only one that stayed sitting in my seat. Similar when Griffiths scored that heartbreaker there in the 93rd minute. As I said it's the same guys I see at Parkhead all the time, they know I am a jags man and I get no hassle. In saying that, I have still to see the reaction if we had actually won a game, since I started using my mates sons ST. Nearly happened on Wednesday!!

I may be a minority but definitely not a "small" minority. However those not in that minority are quite happy to do nothing about it and it seems happy to join in in the bigotry on show.

Exactly my point Mr B....the minority line is a total myth ...if the league had any balls it would have a zero tolerance attitude to this with points deductions for offenders. It would be interesting to see how quick this bile stopped if Sky/BT withheld sponsorship monies for games where this chanting was heard

It seems a bit hypocritical that one of your reasons to sit in the opposition end is an attempt to not give them the money from the ticket sale when arguably our own clubs revenue is boosted by the OF. One of my best moments following Thistle was Damon Gray's goal at the same arena. How could you replicate that in the sevco end? Maybe Ian is right here, there is a line in the 'Mary from Maryhill' song that springs to mind :D

Hysterical attention-seeking from the original poster. As Vinnyjag correctly pointed out - if you don't want to go, just stay in the house. No one on here really cares either way.

As for sitting in the Celtic end with your mates - where's your self-respect? Imagine allowing yourself to be their 'pet diddy' for a night. It's very easy for them to give you a patronising pat on the head when they've already won the league and when they are unbeaten in the league. Just be thankful we never actually beat them. They're every bit as bad as the other arse cheek. This is especially true when someone has the temerity to beat them.

• Like 2

It's one thing sitting on your hands in an opposition end somewhere if it's your only way of seeing a game. I guess over the years many of us have had to do that. Another thing completely sitting on your hands listening to those around you singing about joining the IRA or hearing the other lot booing a 20 year old for the sole reason he's got an Irish sounding name. And even if the clowns are not in your immediate vicinity you're still sitting amongst those who either tacitly approve of such Neanderthal behaviour or at best are happy enough to not condone it.

Been to Ibrox many times in the past 25 years since the Forfar promotion and I've seen a few draws. The 1-1 with Alex Taylor's late goal (a beauty) in 94/95 on the day they got the trophy was probably my favourite.

We've not won there in my lifetime and I think we're going to do it this weekend. I'd love to be there but I'll be 3000 miles away, i'll still enjoy it regardless.

If you can be there, go.

I'm going on Sat as I have a feeling we'll get a result. Having been to both grounds this year on Jags-watching business, I have to say I always feel a bit more comfortable in Celtic Park than Ibrox. Not sure why. Two sides of the same bigotry and pish coin, of course, and the wee tossers with the drums at Porkheid singing about joining the IRA last time reminded me that things haven't changed that much at either ground really.