Govan, Sevco, Nov. 4Th

Jaggernaut

Always amazed at the length some will go to in taking a result between two totally different teams to make a negative point about Thistle.

Is there a Dundee fan somewhere who works himself into a paroxysm every time someone else beats Thistle and immediately bemoans the fact that Dundee have lost to the Jags 4 times in a row?

Edited by partickthedog
  • Like 4

Always amazed at the length some will go to in taking a result between two totally differed teams to make a negative point about Thistle.

Is there a Dundee fan somewhere who works himself into a paroxysm every time someone else beats Thistle and immediately bemoans the fact that Dundee have lost to the Jags 4 times in a row?

I believe the point was about our utterly honking record at Ibrox - granted it is a negative point, but it's a highly valid negative point.

There is no getting away from that.

Forget the history, its a game of football. Were still the cuddly toy and the mentality at the club needs to change.

I'd love us to get 3 pts at Ibrox but Accies failure to beat us home or away in what I believe is over the last 12 meetings is by far more important

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Why dont you go and support them then, given that you seem to hate the jags so much.

We look at Aberdeen and Rangers on the calendar and totally write it off. Some on here would write today off as its their first game back at tynecastle. Thats the attitude i hate so much. Lets show them no respect and go and get a result. Im not going to just look at a new stand, i want to see us win.