Michelle Mone

brian-

Maybe this is going to come across badly, but at present I don't expect the Trust will be contacting Michelle Mone, or any other potential investor until more is known and understood about where the club actually stands at present. Apart from anything else we have no detail about the current financial position and that would be question number one from her point of view.

What might be useful would be if folk had a serious think about who, in the world of media and the arts, is a genuine Thistle fan and who might just be willing to throw a hand to the supporters pump.

Here's one to start with....

So you don't want Michelle to throw her hand to the supporters pump :thinking::P

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banging your head against a wall? That's how I feel when reading suggestions Mone might be a realistic option.

File her next to Barry Hughes under "I love me, who do you love (not Partick Thistle, anyway)"

So a multi multi millionaire coming on board is not a realistic option to you...I take it the club going into administration is???? :angry:

she is a tit!!! was once standing behind her at the customer service desk at b+q..the way she spoke to the assistant she deserved a slap..stuck up bitch :angry:

agreed chicofan - saw her once rock up to my local cafe (the derby) double parking in her bentley and give the assistant lassie hassle cos her ice cream tub didn't have a fkin lid on it while proceeding to give the classic do you know who i am deluded mantra in some twisted justification for being an east-end-barrow-girl-weird-sized-slapper who did ok in a business hemming in tits - maybe she should invest in building a fence round ibollox and smellik park - she's an utter phudd and we're better off without phannies like her

agreed chicofan - saw her once rock up to my local cafe (the derby) double parking in her bentley and give the assistant lassie hassle cos her ice cream tub didn't have a fkin lid on it while proceeding to give the classic do you know who i am deluded mantra in some twisted justification for being an east-end-barrow-girl-weird-sized-slapper who did ok in a business hemming in tits - maybe she should invest in building a fence round ibollox and smellik park - she's an utter phudd and we're better off without phannies like her

Not sure if I've fully understood - do you think she could be our potential white knight or not?

There's a lot of discussion on this thread about 'would she', 'wouldn't she', 'is she a H.un', 'is she a tim', 'is she that daft' etc etc. All very valid points, but when a Club is edging towards the state we are, where's the harm in askin' the wummin?????

The worst she can say is 'no yous are sh.ite'.

You don't ask, you don't get.

Plus she's got two crackers playin' up front.

Edit - because I wanted to write H.un

Edited by cjptfc

Not sure if I've fully understood - do you think she could be our potential white knight or not?

:lol: er naw! :thumbsup2:

There's a lot of discussion on this thread about 'would she', 'wouldn't she', 'is she a H.un', 'is she a tim', 'is she that daft' etc etc. All very valid points, but when a Club is edging towards the state we are, where's the harm in askin' the wummin?????

The worst she can say is 'no yous are sh.ite'.

You don't ask, you don't get.

exactly

I heard she was a bit of a moaner, honestly no pun intended.

I find it funny how down south they can get the likes of Russian and Arab billionaires with enough money to buy Belgium to invest and yet we can't even attract a bra saleswoman who's done not too bad for herself...

We have, to my knowledge, not yet approached any of them to enquire about their willingness to part (permanantly) with their cash invest.

I find it funny how down south they can get the likes of Russian and Arab billionaires with enough money to buy Belgium to invest and yet we can't even attract a bra saleswoman who's done not too bad for herself...

It may be that Ms Mone is more attracted by some of the better value investment opportunities in the English Championship or League One. If she put money into both Bristol City and Bristol Rovers, then like her products, she would be demonstrating support for a fine pair of Bristols :blush: