Sign in to follow this  
sandy

Open Day 29th July 2018

Get yourself down to the JH concourse for the Open Day. Atmosphere building nicely with lots of activities for the young ones.

Open training session at 12:00, first team signing 1:30 and Manager and Board Q&A at 2:30.

image.jpg

Edited by sandy

From one of Archie’s recent Jagzone interviews Banzo is still around, has been down to London for a scan on a knock but is ok. Hopefully will still sign up for the season.  Especially as I have sponsored one of his shirts !

Thought it was fantastic today. We had a great time and loads of work had obviously been put in to it by the club-credit where credit is due. Son number one had his new shirt signed by the whole first team squad and a gab with Doolz and Squiddy so he was totally made up. Just the tonic after yesterday. Well done to all concerned for a cracking free day.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ferris Bueller
      So I'm sure you've seen in the news the Scottish Gov proposals around V-passports for large events, e.g. football matches, nightclubs etc. My question is, how would each of us feel if this were brought in at Firhill?
      I ask since as far as I can see, there's already been a fair backlash with fans e-mailing their respective clubs to say they won't be attending if this were a requirement. I personally am also in that boat, and have already e-mailed Thistle to state the same. My reasons being
      - wasn't required during EURO 2020 (e.g. at Hampden)
      - it's a trial drug with no evidence of long-term effectiveness against disease, or its infection, carrying or transmission
      - our medical history & who we share it with is no-one's business but our own. We don't need anyone's permission to live our lives, especially from the government.
      And if you're also in agreement, could be an idea for a few more of us to get in touch with the club to make it clear where we stand on the issue going forward? Cheers
    • By CameronMcGhee
      Could any Jags fans help me out with my dissertation project on safe standing for the University of Stirling. I need as many fans as possible to fill out the survey.
      Thanks for your help!
      https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XVC2BHZ 
    • By Spam Valley Jag
      So there's this guy called James Muddiman that paints football stadia up and down the country for a living and this week he's currently doing a painting of Firhill.

Should be finished tomorrow. Prints sell for £15 inc P&P. Would defo make a great gift for someone

You can follow him on twitter @JKMartwork or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JkMuddimanArt?ref=