Jump to content

Bobbyhouston

Need a degree to purchase today’s game FFS

Recommended Posts

I got in but at 14:54 it cut out with an error message saying : "This live event has ended."

By and large, the club seems to find it difficult to do anything online, and people keep saying that phoning up gets results. Time to review the whole online setup (an outdated interface, multiple clicks to fulfil simple tasks, etc.).

There's also a warning not to refresh the page, or it won't be reconnected. What a useless setup!

Edited by Fearchar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fearchar said:

I got in but at 14:54 it cut out with an error message saying : "This live event has ended."

It's a javascript stream, so might be your browser-needs to be a browser which can run HTLM5-new Microsoft Edge is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fearchar said:

I got in but at 14:54 it cut out with an error message saying : "This live event has ended."

By and large, the club seems to find it difficult to do anything online, and people keep saying that phoning up gets results. Time to review the whole online setup (an outdated interface, multiple clicks to fulfil simple tasks, etc.).

There's also a warning not to refresh the page, or it won't be reconnected. What a useless setup!

I am in the same situation...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, westertonjagfan said:

It's a javascript stream, so might be your browser-needs to be a browser which can run HTLM5-new Microsoft Edge is good.

My browsers are always up to date, and although I usually use Firefox, I opted for Chrome, which seems the stablest one just now. The suggestion of contacting support just before a game is, frankly, idiotic. I'll follow the BBC text, which is at least reliable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fearchar said:

My browsers are always up to date, and although I usually use Firefox, I opted for Chrome, which seems the stablest one just now. The suggestion of contacting support just before a game is, frankly, idiotic. I'll follow the BBC text, which is at least reliable.

Feel your pain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jimmy McD said:

I am in..  just refreshed the page.  Which you are told not to do..

Thanks, Jimmy. I did the same and it worked.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anniesland Jag said:

BBC stats showing about 70% possession ,4 corners to no reply and no shots on goal....how do we look on stream ?

well on top, but attacks keep breaking down in the final third

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anniesland Jag said:

BBC stats showing about 70% possession ,4 corners to no reply and no shots on goal....how do we look on stream ?

generally we look good but some of the passing is poor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anniesland Jag said:

BBC stats showing about 70% possession ,4 corners to no reply and no shots on goal....how do we look on stream

Good intensity and work rate but lacking the guile  to break down a well drilled Queens midfield 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Anniesland Jag said:

 Cheers...how’s Rudden  doing ?

I'm unlikely to ever appreciate a Rudden / McBurnie type of player.

They look awkward and their timing is never right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CotterJag said:

I'm unlikely to ever appreciate a Rudden / McBurnie type of player.

They look awkward and their timing is never right.

He's losing the ball a lot and starting to look frustrated. Still, looks like he's working hard though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missing pace and width. Gordon and Spittal are playing on top of each other. I would like to see lyons on for Gordon and switch to a 4-4-2 with Spittal wide right and lyons wide left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×