Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
topcat

Thistle Lager please

Recommended Posts

Just saw  that Chorley FC beat Derby in the FA cup and had a look at their website. My eye was drawn to an advert for there own Lager made by a wee local brewer. called Hops and shots.  Would really like a Jags version. Anyone any contacts with Brewdog?:drink2:

https://hopsandshots.co.uk/magpipa-black-ipa-case-x6-chorley-football-club/

Would be an excellent Christmas gift for all my OF relatives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, topcat said:

Just saw  that Chorley FC beat Derby in the FA cup and had a look at their website. My eye was drawn to an advert for there own Lager made by a wee local brewer. called Hops and shots.  Would really like a Jags version. Anyone any contacts with Brewdog?:drink2:

https://hopsandshots.co.uk/magpipa-black-ipa-case-x6-chorley-football-club/

Would be an excellent Christmas gift for all my OF relatives

Not sure about contacts, but Brewdog must be a relation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seam to remember being in the Alan Rough lounge a couple of years ago and having a pint of THISTLE Lager.....At least thats what it said on the front of the pump,,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

I seam to remember being in the Alan Rough lounge a couple of years ago and having a pint of THISTLE Lager.....At least thats what it said on the front of the pump,,,,

Definitely used to sell it in the Aitken suite. As you say it might have been something else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if I am allowed to recommend specific businesses, but Jagsontour is the brewing expert on this forum, and his beer is very good! Maybe his brewery could produce a special edition, but presumably the limited market of Thistle-minded beer-drinkers would render this uneconomic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Do they still do a PTFC label whisky?

I have got a miniature P.T.F.C.whisky which I must have had for 20 years. Still unopened..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

I have got a miniature P.T.F.C.whisky which I must have had for 20 years. Still unopened..

My dad still has a few of the miniatures released after the71 cup final

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×