Morton Match - 7th January

Fawlty Towers

51 minutes ago, Jagtastic said:

Morton fans oblivious to Efe Ambrose trying to take BGs waist measurement from behind every time a ball came forward in the first half. 

Exactly. I said this in my just in post. Graham didn't have a good game but he wasn't helped when the ref allowed the Morton defence to constantly foul him.

On 1/5/2023 at 6:20 PM, Fawlty Towers said:

Since I started the last home match thread and we won 5-1 I am going to try my luck again!

Given the recent weather and forecast I imagine the pitch will be quite heavy but credit to the groundstaff as it has held up very well so far.

A big crowd would be great but again one of our home games coincides with rail strikes (check the fixture list in future Mr Lynch).

A repeat of our last game at Firhill against them would do nicely but I can see this been a lot tighter.

100% win record. Fancy a go at starting the Dundee away game this weekend. Since our away form and results are poor can't do any harm. :thumbsup2:

23 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

100% win record. Fancy a go at starting the Dundee away game this weekend. Since our away form and results are poor can't do any harm. :thumbsup2:

I will stick to home games. It really should be Albert's Ghost who starts the Dundee thread as it was he who started the thread for our last away victory - Accies on 15th Oct!

Edited by Fawlty Towers

Well deserved man of the match for Kyle Turner who has been a great signing for us.

This was posted on Facebook and I have even more admiration for Kyle given what he and his family have been through in the last year.  It takes incredible resilience for him to have been able to concentrate on his football given this stress.

Hope they raise a great amount for a wonderful charity

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ben-lomond-for-beatson-cancer-charity?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=chat&utm_source=whatsapp