John Hughes Leaves Hibs By Mutual Consent

kni

I see Derek Adams is a 5-1 shot

That looks like a good price, given the "Garry Gow effect" that applies in Scottish football. County stuffed Hibs in the home cup tie last season and were unlucky only to get a draw. They played in a Hibs-like manner with pace and flair, so assuming that nobody at Easter Road knows how much of a diddy Derek Adams actually is, that could be a good shout.

Who cares.

Agree, but I can imagine there are a few First Division managers who might be interested. For example, Colin cameron is player/manager at Cowdenbeath so as a Hibee alumni he might be interested. Having said that, Hibs record with revered ex-players as managers hasn't exactly been great. Any bets Gordon Chisholm might pop an application form in the post?

Agree, but I can imagine there are a few First Division managers who might be interested. For example, Colin cameron is player/manager at Cowdenbeath so as a Hibee alumni he might be interested. Having said that, Hibs record with revered ex-players as managers hasn't exactly been great. Any bets Gordon Chisholm might pop an application form in the post?

When did Colin Cameron play for Hibs??

He might be better off waiting for his redundeency.

:bag:

If Chizz thinks he has any chance of getting the Hobs job he must be dense. :rolleyes:

I thought Calderwood would be a stick-on but it seems former player and Shamrock Rovers boss Michael O'Neill is the man they want.

Edited by R2D2