Scottish Cup 3Rd Round

Pie Of The Month

A cheerier thread than most of the others today I hope. Who do we want and who do we want to avoid? As long as it isn't a 1st division team I'll be happy.

Partick Thistle

Cowdenbeath

Greenock Morton

Ross County

Raith Rovers

Stirling

Airdrie

Alloa

Ayr

Brechin City

Dumbarton

East Fife

Forfar

Livingston

Peterhead

Stenhousemuir

Berwick

Elgin

East Stirling or Forres Mechanics

Montrose or Arbroath

Annan or Preston Athletic

Stranraer

Beith

Bo'ness

Buckie Thistle

Cove Rangers

Deveronvale

Threave Rovers

Golspie Sutherland or Girvan

Spartans

Sunnybank

Whitehill Welfare or Wick Academy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere non-league with a ground that would still be able to hold our fans. The game would probably be moved if we drew Girvan away. I'd quite like Bo'ness away, although they actually would have a decent chance of beating us.

Genuine but probably naive question: how are crowds at these types of grounds regulated and limits drawn? From looking at the pictures a few seasons back at Banff, and other Highland League grounds, not to mention smaller clubs still, it seems that many of them are only partially enclosed at best. So, is paying in voluntary, and do the local polis know how to handle the relatively large hordes of Thistle fans when some of those wee teams probably struggle to attract gates of more than 30 for their bread and butter games? :unknw:

see everyone saying Beith away? Trust me you don't want that. They're fans are all a - holes n always want to fight the opposition. Pure yob place There wid defo be trouble if they drew a team like us. i've played there and i got hooked off a burd at half time coz i injured her boyfriend when i charged out my goal to tackle him. She just jumped on the pitch and hooked me as i ran towards the pavilion. They are pure idiots. anyway i'm terrified of anyone we could get

Timing is as always everything. Given posts on another thread the expression involving the word glasshouses immediately springs to mind.