Club Calendars

honved

Thanks once again today to all those that bought calendars and especially the guy that bought 5 from me without a clue who he was going to give them to! I understand that there were almost 600 sold in total, down on last year but still a welcome near £3k to the Club.

Well done and thanks to everyone that bought one.

Hopefully any that are left will be available for people to purchase in the Club offices in the run up to New Year. Well done to yourself, Tom, Ian and the other folk who have been doing this as every little helps!

Serious question. Has anyone ever considered a calendar that runs for the season, not the calendar year? Seems a bit daft from August onwards given the turnover of players. I agree this could still happen, but to a lesser extent, in January. It means it could show the complete season's league fixtures. Could also be sold as a deal with season tickets.

Serious question. Has anyone ever considered a calendar that runs for the season, not the calendar year? Seems a bit daft from August onwards given the turnover of players. I agree this could still happen, but to a lesser extent, in January. It means it could show the complete season's league fixtures. Could also be sold as a deal with season tickets.

It's something that I've heard a few people mention.

I can see a few potential issues. The season starts in July so you would need to start putting the calendar together pre-season at a time when the squad for the season ahead might not be in place.

I'm sure though that, if not an actual calendar like the one that is currently on sale, something could be put together that would be of interest to Thistle fans.

I'm sure though that, if not an actual calendar like the one that is currently on sale, something could be put together that would be of interest to Thistle fans.

Perhaps the club could get a stall at the unis on freshers week and give out some small goodies, including wall planners running along the academic year.

It'd be a shame if the club and Garthland were left with a pile of these at a time when every penny we can get is needed. If you haven't bought one then please do, if you know an exiled or lost Jags fan get them one for the New Year, let's make sure these calendars sell out.

Edited by Vom Itorium

It'd be a shame if the club and Garthland were left with a pile of these at a time when every penny we can get is needed. If you haven't bought one then please do, if you know an exiled or lost Jags fan get them one for the New Year, let's make sure these calendars sell out.

If Garthland can get permission from Morton, then a few of us will be selling them at the turnstyles on Sunday. You'll also have a chance to buy them at the Falkirk Cup game the following week. £5 is pretty good value for money, and with all print costs now covered, 100% of the money generated will go to the Club.

Thanks once again today to all those that bought calendars and especially the guy that bought 5 from me without a clue who he was going to give them to! I understand that there were almost 600 sold in total, down on last year but still a welcome near £3k to the Club.

Well done and thanks to everyone that bought one.

Trying to recall last year Will, but I have a feeling we had 3 home games around the Christmas period, whereas this year we have only had 2 and one of them was against Ross County (generally a low supported game) so it may be that if we had had the 3 home games this season we could have sold out. As it is this club needs every penny it gets so 3k is more than welcome :thumbsup2:

If Garthland can get permission from Morton, then a few of us will be selling them at the turnstyles on Sunday. You'll also have a chance to buy them at the Falkirk Cup game the following week. £5 is pretty good value for money, and with all print costs now covered, 100% of the money generated will go to the Club.

Regardless of permission a good pitch for someone would be along at the MacDonalds/Happy Eater type place just past Cappielow. A lot of Jags fans park there especially parent & kids. Would suggest the fans with motors are likely purchasers as they won't have to lug the calendar about all day.

Regardless of permission a good pitch for someone would be along at the MacDonalds/Happy Eater type place just past Cappielow. A lot of Jags fans park there especially parent & kids. Would suggest the fans with motors are likely purchasers as they won't have to lug the calendar about all day.

Not keen to sell from the street in case I get lifted by plod. I'll bring a bundle of poly bags with me if we get the go ahead.

• 2 weeks later...