Club Calendars

honved

Just a reminder that club calendars will be on sale at tomorrow's match priced at £5. Sellers will be in the concourse, outside the ground and you will also be able to buy them from Andrew and Louise who man the desk in the Aitken Suite foyer. If you are hoping to get a calendar, it would help to bring a poly bag to stick it in.

Nomads please drop me a PM if you want a calendar and I will try to sort you out.

• Members

Calendar sales weren't too bad today. I managed to sell just under 70 and with volunteers selling all around the stadium, I hope their sales went just as well. Anyway, thanks to everyone who bought one from me.

They will be on sale again at the game on Boxing day and judging by today's programme notes, hopefully the rest will go then.

Calendar sales weren't too bad today. I managed to sell just under 70 and with volunteers selling all around the stadium, I hope their sales went just as well. Anyway, thanks to everyone who bought one from me.

They will be on sale again at the game on Boxing day and judging by today's programme notes, hopefully the rest will go then.

You need to pass on your sales technique to me Will I only managed to sell 20. You can tell us the secret of your success ;)

I bought a calendar yesterday, (a Christmas present for an exiled Jag) and was impressed by the standard of the the photos. Congratulations to all who were involved in producing and selling them. Well worth a fiver! As Young Mr. Grace used to say at the end of every episode of Are You Being Served, "You've all done very well!"

I would urge all other Jags fans to buy up any remaining calendars at the next home game on Boxing Day.

My genuine appreciation for the guys that were out there selling calendars, and all the other stuff. Our mob bought one each and I wish I was able to put in a wee bit of spadework myself, but distance and time forbid.

A special well done to a certain TH who's on here, for popping into the local Jags pubs to promote the goodies, and is out there every week flogging stuff for Thistle, although he won't thank me for the praise as he's a bit bashful, I think. :thinking:

In the end, our survival may well come down to these sorts of efforts. :thumbsup2:

Can these be bought straight from Firhill? I'm not gonna make the Boxing Day game and could be doing with a few this week to get posted to a few exiles?

Vom - the calendars are being organised and sold by the Printer, Garthland. Run by a Thistle fan, with 100% of the profit going to the Club. I therefore don't think that they can be bought direct from the Club.

If you can't make the Boxing Day game, then best bet would be to contact Tomved direct to discuss options. He's pretty good at replying to PMs.

Went up to Firhill today and got myself a hat-trick of the calendars for myself and a few exiles. Quality stuff from Tommy and Garthland once again :thumbsup2:

Good stuff, at the risk of repeating myself the calendars are really good quality and very well priced at £5 (Falkirk are charging £6.99 for theirs). Hopefully there will be lots sold on Sunday!

• Members

Thanks once again today to all those that bought calendars and especially the guy that bought 5 from me without a clue who he was going to give them to! I understand that there were almost 600 sold in total, down on last year but still a welcome near £3k to the Club.

Well done and thanks to everyone that bought one.