Falkirk V Partick Thistle: Live On Falkirk Tv

Falkirk_TV

Falkirk TV broadcasts live coverage of all Falkirk's SFL matches. Three local businesses today confirmed they would sponsor Falkirk TV’s live broadcast of the Scottish Cup Tie against Partick Thistle.

A Falkirk TV spokesperson told the official site "We had planned not to show the game against Partick due to the costs involved in obtaining a Licence to stream the Match. We announced this last week on Falkirk TV and we are now pleased to announce the three local businesses have come forward to sponsor part of the costs. All three owners of the Businesses involved will be abroad this weekend and for them Falkirk TV was the only way to support the Bairns. We wish to extend our thanks to Vertus Mortgages, Behind the Wall and Citrus Office Solutions. “

The game will be available to overseas premium subscribers and overseas Partick Thistle Fans via Pay Per View at a cost of £7.99

For further details and to sign up visit - http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_acctexp&task=subscribe&Itemid=401

We hope that any overseas Partick Thistle fans will take the opportunity to join us for our live broadcast of Falkirk v Partick Thistle

Falkirk TV

Edited by Falkirk_TV

Falkirk TV broadcasts live coverage of all Falkirk's SFL matches. Three local businesses today confirmed they would sponsor Falkirk TV’s live broadcast of the Scottish Cup Tie against Partick Thistle.

A Falkirk TV spokesperson told the official site "We had planned not to show the game against Partick due to the costs involved in obtaining a Licence to stream the Match. We announced this last week on Falkirk TV and we are now pleased to announce the three local businesses have come forward to sponsor part of the costs. All three owners of the Businesses involved will be abroad this weekend and for them Falkirk TV was the only way to support the Bairns. We wish to extend our thanks to Vertus Mortgages, Behind the Wall and Citrus Office Solutions. “

The game will be available to overseas premium subscribers and overseas Partick Thistle Fans via Pay Per View at a cost of £7.99

For further details and to sign up visit - http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_acctexp&task=subscribe&Itemid=401

We hope that any overseas Partick Thistle fans will take the opportunity to join us for our live broadcast of Falkirk v Partick Thistle

Falkirk TV

So just cause they are away from home they want the rest to chip in to help pay for it ! If I was an overseas fan i'd tell them to ram it !

You either do it properly on a regular basis for overseas fans or not at all. Certainly not just when a few big wigs are chipping in for it !

So just cause they are away from home they want the rest to chip in to help pay for it ! If I was an overseas fan i'd tell them to ram it !

You either do it properly on a regular basis for overseas fans or not at all. Certainly not just when a few big wigs are chipping in for it !

game will be off anyway!!! you can always watch Falkirk v Falkirk Reserves to prove the ref was a tit & should never have postponed it!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Falkirk TV has a rights agreement in place with the SFL/IMG to allow us to broadcast every league and CIS Cup match and this is offered as part of a premium subcription or ppv. However as the Scottish Cup is a SFA competition a seperate licence is required. The cost of this could not be fully covered by subscriptions and therefore three local businesses steped forward to ensure the match goes out live, as normal.

The match will be live for overseas fans on Tuesday night

Falkirk TV has a rights agreement in place with the SFL/IMG to allow us to broadcast every league and CIS Cup match and this is offered as part of a premium subcription or ppv. However as the Scottish Cup is a SFA competition a seperate licence is required. The cost of this could not be fully covered by subscriptions and therefore three local businesses steped forward to ensure the match goes out live, as normal.

Will this work on my laptop in Carlisle on Tuesday night?

Did not realise this so please excuse my ignorance of the facts.

[/b]

Falkirk TV

Really? Including away matches? In that case I'd be interested to know more about what the home teams receive from this when the Bairns are away from home. Presumably, quite a few Falkirk fans would prefer to stay at home and simply pay a few quid to watch the game on Falkirk TV, the money going to Falkirk, rather than travel to the away ground and pay entrance money, which would go to the home club.

Unless the home clubs are compensated adequately for this, I'd be surprised (well, maybe not) that the SFL permits this, as it's costing other clubs money for Falkirk's benefit.

Really? Including away matches? In that case I'd be interested to know more about what the home teams receive from this when the Bairns are away from home. Presumably, quite a few Falkirk fans would prefer to stay at home and simply pay a few quid to watch the game on Falkirk TV, the money going to Falkirk, rather than travel to the away ground and pay entrance money, which would go to the home club.

Unless the home clubs are compensated adequately for this, I'd be surprised (well, maybe not) that the SFL permits this, as it's costing other clubs money for Falkirk's benefit.

Presumably that's why it's only legally for fans outside the UK, although there are no doubt ways and means around it.

Got some info from some American mates who use IP Proxy to disguise where they are so they can watch/download BBC and European music shows or are in US forces overseas and use it to see US shows. One that they use is http://www.privacy-gateway.com/notmyip.html

I'm not clued up about it, but my reading of this is that the freebie version gives you 3 US ISP addresses. May be worth a try when I get to my home PC tonight. Don't think the boss would be very happy if I f'd-up the internet connection by rerouting everything via the States!

I was going to try and access this using a proxy, however I had completely overlooked the fact it was 'pay per view' and won't now. I'm not sure a crap internet feed of two scottish division 1 clubs is worth 8 quid, particularly seeing that the money is going to Falkirk and not being split the way the gate would.

Is anyone else going for it?

i was gonna try and see if i could try and watch it somewhere online for free as i couldnt get to the game. no success though anyone else any success?

You would only find it online for free if there was a channel broadcasting it live, and I doubt the people that run myp2p or similar sites have heard of Falkirk TV. I was tempted to try and get it and point my webcam at my screen to broadcast a Nomads Show, however I'd be stopping people paying Falkirk for a service that I really wish our club could provide, I can't get a proxy server to work and due to neglect none of my laptop's usb ports function correctly and I can't get my webcam to work any more.

If anybody can instruct me how to get an overseas proxy to work, I could pay to watch it and commentate for a Nomads Show...

I just paid for watching it. Thistle better win now...

The Cameraman is one of the Falkirk Under-19s, who is having to stand in last minute for the usual Cameraman, so the coverage is a bit patchy to see the least! <_< I have seen a lot of the lovely Falkirk night sky!! :thinking:

I realised the commentators would be Falkirk Fans, but still....... :blush: