Hospitality Offer For Season Ticket Holders

Fawlty Towers

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2010-2011/march_2011/hospitality_v_cowdenbeath_-_special_offer_for_season_ticket_holders

This was mentioned at the meeting with David Beattie a few weeks ago as the Club are looking to make sure the facilities are fully utilised and games against Cowdenbeath, etc are difficult to sell full corporate hospitality for so this is what they have come up with.

What would happen if the group was a mix of season ticket holders and non season ticket holders?

I would imagine it's a pilot trial and if successful will be used as a selling tool for season tickets in future. Something that's been long overdue.

As a season ticket holder I'd like to think it could be used to bring a guest, so perhaps if half your crew are season ticket holders it might be ok. On the other hand the Club could argue that a non-season ticket holder would be getting all that for effectively £8 :unsure: .

• 2 weeks later...

How many people were in hospitality yesterday?

48 season ticket holders out of 900 took up the offer. Poor show.

However, those who took up the offer were given the full treatment. Alan Cowan who warmly welcomed us said that the Cowdenbeath chairman was intending to come up after the game to sing a song!

It was good value but alas we had to watch the game. Thank goodness all that champagne and wine only gave me hazy memories.

48 season ticket holders out of 900 took up the offer. Poor show.

I wouldn't read too much into that to be honest.

Personally I would have expected more but not a sell out.

Beattie hinted that this could become a more permanent offer, against smaller teams who don't bring much of a support. A full pre-season of re-structuring the Club's money revenues and fundraising ideas, good PR behind it and obviously the freshness and excitement of a new season I would say would appeal to more ST fans attending.

Making the season tickets more value for money in the summer would help too.

Edited by northernsoul

I wouldn't read too much into that to be honest.

Personally I would have expected more but not a sell out.

Beattie hinted that this could become a more permanent offer, against smaller teams who don't bring much of a support. A full pre-season of re-structuring the Club's money revenues and fundraising ideas, good PR behind it and obviously the freshness and excitement of a new season I would say would appeal to more ST fans attending.

Making the season tickets more value for money in the summer would help too.

This area is vital, and it's something we have been utterly inept at over the years.

Does anybody else get these GroupOn Daily Deals emails?

The redemption of these deals are extraordinary and gets the message to a wider audience.

If we are playing Cowdenbeath (et al.) then we could do a lot worse than appeal to groups of people who are interested in football but maybe not wanting to spend +£50 on hospitality for football,

If it doesnt work then so be it but if we dont try it then we dont know.

Does anybody else get these GroupOn Daily Deals emails?

The redemption of these deals are extraordinary and gets the message to a wider audience.

If we are playing Cowdenbeath (et al.) then we could do a lot worse than appeal to groups of people who are interested in football but maybe not wanting to spend +£50 on hospitality for football,

If it doesnt work then so be it but if we dont try it then we dont know.

I emailed Ami about this last week. I think we're going to try it.