Farewell

Guest denim_demon

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goodbye.

36 year old long suffering jags finally signing off from all things jaggy forever.

Cheerio

......attention seeking, best to ignore. Me - I'm just waiting for my mate to get back to me to see if he'll give me a lift to Kirkaldy tomorrow, otherwise it's two trains. I'm here for the long haul, you gotta go through the bad times otherwise the good stuff isn't so sweet.

following the partick...

Oh that is good...I can even hear her voice.

With regard to the origal thread, hey dunno what has happened to that chap's life but for me leaving Jagdom isnt an option......once you are in you will always want to know our scores every week and revel in the moral superiority of being one of us instead of one of them..........

It's good to talk. Who knows someone on here might be able to help.

Please don't go.

This is why there must always be a Jags Forum, in a nutshell.

Perhaps the OP was having a bad day and wanted to vent some of that on here. If so, as far as I am concerned that is totally fine. It should never be a waste of my time to lend an ear. And, for people talking about "attention seeking", remember that sometimes people do need some attention. We have all been there :thumbsup2:

But on the main point there is no question. If you are a Jag you are a Jag for life. Everyone needs a football team in their life and its much too late to try and get away from the Jags now ;)

Perhaps for most. I was only teasing but I could tell you some stories about just how obsessed I was with the Jags, but they're a bit too personal for a football forum. First time the club broke my heart was when they sold Mo Johnstone (83/84 sometime) when I was about 5 or 6...if only that was all I had to be upset about with the Thistle of today :rolleyes:

Wept like a wee baby when Arthur Duncan went to Hibs,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when was that?

• Members

Putting together a few pieces here and there, I think I recognise the poster from Lianne's old site and It's sad to hear the guy's gave up on the Jags.

There's a lot of things that infuriate me about Thistle (mainly the BoD) but I cant imagine giving up totally. I hope you can come round to getting the Jags back into your life at some point denim demon.

Edited by Willjag