Is This The New Away Kit?

redhulk44

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We’ll soon be launching the much anticipated new away kit, and we’re offering season ticket holders the chance to be not only present at the launch, but to be involved in the recreation of a famous movie moment.

Intrigued? Then all you have to do is purchase a season ticket, and you’ll be entered into a draw (existing ticket holders will automatically be entered), and the winner will be invited to come and participate in the away kit launch. The winner will also be the very first fan to own the new top, which will also be a part of the draw prize.

Was this the launch of the new away kit or not?

No sign of a lucky season ticket holder.

Intrigued?

Was this the launch of the new away kit or not?

No sign of a lucky season ticket holder.

Intrigued?

Yes, it was the official launch of the new away top. 2 season ticket holders were picked & both had their pictures taken with Tommy & Aaron, pictures to follow at some point I'm sure. They are also the 1st owners of the new top as was part of the prize with both shirts also being signed by the squad.

Yes, it was the official launch of the new away top. 2 season ticket holders were picked & both had their pictures taken with Tommy & Aaron, pictures to follow at some point I'm sure. They are also the 1st owners of the new top as was part of the prize with both shirts also being signed by the squad.

Thanks 1JL - but why do we have to ask on forums (fora?) before we actually get any information?

I do think i'm more of a happy clapper than moaner, and i try not to be critical, but if we really do have a PR and marketing commitee, WTF do they actually do?

One pish performance shouldn't hold anyone back. We've been enduring that for decades now and shirts still sell..

hope you are right,i have been watching since the early 60s and have seen some right dire performances,the point is that people need to have a bit of a feel good factor to go out and spend in such financial climates,skelping berwick would have helped just a little bit i suggest