Players You Hate Or Hated

uberteeb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Martin Hardie at Airdrie - Who got sent off that day? I remember Juan Ramon Escalas almost keeping us in the game. Oh, and another absolute shocker from Brian Cassidy who was out there by himself as the worst ref I have ever seen.

It wasnt Cassidy that day, it was that tit from up Aberdeen way, guy with black hair, Alan something I think. I can't remember his name but he was one of the worst & when he was announced as the ref that day I knew we were in for a bad day

Former Thistle 'player', Barry Smith. Not because he was a twat or anything, just that he was such an overwhelming diddy. In the pantheon of total diddies, fat Barry holds a unique place right at the very very top. Fud extraordinaire!

I remember at one home game the announcer said "good news for Jags fans today - both Mark Roberts and Barry Smith are fit and will start today." That must be the greatest example of mixed emotions that I've ever experienced in all my days on this planet.

Got me thinking and I've put together a team of players I hate or hated:

Schumaker

Neville, Pepe, Terry, Calvalhio,

Imrie, Abercrombie, De Jong, Novo

Ronaldo, , El Haj Diouf.

subs

Evra

Willie Callaghan

Macca

Manager

Jose Mourinho

Wouldn't fancy coming up against that team!

Got me thinking and I've put together a team of players I hate or hated:

Schumaker

Neville, Pepe, Terry, Calvalhio,

Imrie, Abercrombie, De Jong, Novo

Ronaldo, , El Haj Diouf.

subs

Evra

Willie Callaghan

Macca

Manager

Jose Mourinho

The special one wasn't feeling or acting so special last night when the mighty Barca burst his bubble by coming back from an early Ronaldo goal to triumph 2-1 in the Bernabeu in the first leg of their Copa del Rey Q/F clash. Mr Special was a picture of pique and pishedoffness as he strutted up and down the line for most of the second half, remonstrating with the linesmaen, the 4th official and just about anybody else that was interested in his near epileptic hand and arm gesticulations.

Round him.

Edited by Blackpool Jags

The special one wasn't feeling or acting so special last night when the mighty Barca burst his bubble by coming back from an early Ronaldo goal to triumph 2-1 in the Bernabeu in the first leg of their Copa del Rey Q/F clash. Mr Special was a picture of pique and pishedoffness as he strutted up and down the line for most of the second half, remonstrating with the linesmaen, the 4th official and just about anybody else that was interested in his near epileptic hand and arm gesticulations.

Round him.

I'm starting to think he is instructing his players to go out and "do" Messi. How Pepe and Calvalhio were not sent off last night, I just don't know. Some shameful and disgusting tactics last night........and not for the first time.

I actually liked Nacho Nova AND Owen Coyle (despite Tannadice) my only regret is that they were never Jags Players -a lot of Young Players could learn a lot as both of them maximised there talent to the full (along with guys like Billy Dodds) -the funny thing is that having met all three they all have nothing but good things to say about PTFC -yet two of them are top of the polls on the hated players -I accept that scoring regularly against you doesnt endear you- but having moved on to greater things we should give them the respect they deserve - I think " hating" someone for doing there job is a bit bizarre.

As for Martin the Airdrie Keeper -his politics are his affair -hating him for a stance on a very dodgy strike is no better than hating him for his religion in my opinion - he was a good keeper for Airdrie and a model pro.

Now John Brown - a whole different kettle of fish -"John Brown -John Brown whats the score! :thumbsup:

I actually liked Nacho Nova AND Owen Coyle (despite Tannadice) my only regret is that they were never Jags Players -a lot of Young Players could learn a lot as both of them maximised there talent to the full (along with guys like Billy Dodds) -the funny thing is that having met all three they all have nothing but good things to say about PTFC -yet two of them are top of the polls on the hated players -I accept that scoring regularly against you doesnt endear you- but having moved on to greater things we should give them the respect they deserve - I think " hating" someone for doing there job is a bit bizarre.

As for Martin the Airdrie Keeper -his politics are his affair -hating him for a stance on a very dodgy strike is no better than hating him for his religion in my opinion - he was a good keeper for Airdrie and a model pro.

Now John Brown - a whole different kettle of fish -"John Brown -John Brown whats the score! :thumbsup:

Nachos for that tackle on Archie against raith, then the hatred grew and having been unfortunate enough to be in his company the other year when I was out drinking he's a wee prick and was very close to gettin tackled with a pint tumbler at one stage

Will this be the same Archie who stuck the nut on a player on Friday ?

As for being in his Company I found him polite and not arrogant in any form -we chatted about La Liga and his ambition to someday play in it -this is a guy who came over from Spain from in effect a Junior Club and played in a EUFA Final by any measurement that has to be admired.

As for the pint tumbler comment -he looked pretty fit -rather you than me is all I can say -if PTFC had players over the years with half his dedication we would be stronger position than we are now

Darren Brady, micky weir - always remember that poisonous wee dwarf stamping on bobby barnes when he's on the deck, the gutless wee toad that he is. Does tommy sheridan count as a player, as he played junior football? I hated scott mclean - fat waste of space. all my pals seemed to love him though. Frank mcavennie that time he was goin to sign for us but signed for the child abusers instead.

Edited by The Mighty Quinn

Will this be the same Archie who stuck the nut on a player on Friday ?

As for being in his Company I found him polite and not arrogant in any form -we chatted about La Liga and his ambition to someday play in it -this is a guy who came over from Spain from in effect a Junior Club and played in a EUFA Final by any measurement that has to be admired.

As for the pint tumbler comment -he looked pretty fit -rather you than me is all I can say -if PTFC had players over the years with half his dedication we would be stronger position than we are now

Don't disagree a good player, but on that night an arrogant big headed twat,maybe it was because he was in the king of twats company macgregor and some of the rangers old guard who were nice as pie including brown who I got a decent bit of banter with with him being Clyde manager at the time