Pttv: Dundee Highlights

fritzy

First off, Paul Cairney...superb, didn't deserve to get booked (I blame Tommy :P ) please stay PC. Looked like a really good open game and seeing Douglas take a hissy fit again was magic (although I do like the big tube). Did the announcer know something noone else did? Pretty sure after our first goal he said "and the scorer of Thistles FIRST goal..."

Well done Jags,. more of the same on Saturday please :)

Superb stuff, Great 2nd by Cairney. Scored a couple of really belting goals this year away from home. What was the the stramash with Douglas all about after the third though?

He thought Cairney was taunting the Dundee fans, when in actual fact he was posing for the camera.

rab douglas is a red-faced twat :lol:

cairney sign a deal please, a joke he was booked

didn't think that was a sending off actually, was it a straight red?

but fantastic result and I was eagerly awaiting this video :thumbsup2:

McGuigan looks to be a handful. the little knock back when on the deck to set up the opener shows that he is thinking about his game. I do hope we can get him signed up. I also hope it is a good sign that Cairney ran straight to Jackie after the second goal. Please stay Paul.

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Love it, love it, love it!

Cairney and Erskine, brilliant.

Foxy played well too, didn't he!

Having been at the game, I beg to differ. Great saves as ever but some worrying moments under cross balls.

Having been at the game, I beg to differ. Great saves as ever but some worrying moments under cross balls.

I thought he dealt with the few crosses pretty well; a couple of punches, one a bit fluffed or missed under pressure. Never put us in any danger that we weren't already in.

Edited by Jaggernaut

Guest fredthecheesecloth

I thought he dealt with the few crosses pretty well; a couple of punches, one a bit fluffed.

Just my perspective, and to be fair it was hardly a major flaw. Just wish he would come off his line.

Absolutely brilliant Thistle. The Dundee reaction (fans as well as big Rab) after the 3rd is absolutely brilliant.

I'm no lip reader but it looks to me like the ref tells Cairney to :censor: off just before he books him. I still struggle to understand how a player can get away with a leg breaker of a tackle without a booking but can get one for over celebrating a goal.