New Strip This Season?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it. However, there was nothing wrong with last seasons away top and at £25, I would probably buy that over this new one. Would much rather they had replaced the home top this season!

oh and I see MAC B are back am guessing that means the return of stupid bee!! Lets hope they don't leave us in the sh*t again.

Not bad, i would even think about buying it..... but! Those big sponsorship logos really put me off. Do they really have to be visible from space? I would have bought the black away top but didn't as -a- i already have black jags tops, and -b- the macbe logo spoils it.

I liked, but was never really a big fan of the camouflage effort. For me, they were never going to be able to improve, or even equal, the grey/pink number we had before it, so it was always going to be a no-win situation for them. But with this new top, they have a winner.

We seem to be becoming the frontrunners for introducing, different and slightly niche, away tops. Especially when you consider that a lot of other teams, some a lot bigger than us, have Puma as their kit supplier, but they seem to end up with variations of the current "off the shelf" design. No wonder Spurs have binned them, they must have been sick of the fact that every away strip they got, was totally inferior to everything we got.

I liked, but was never really a big fan of the camouflage effort. For me, they were never going to be able to improve, or even equal, the grey/pink number we had before it, so it was always going to be a no-win situation for them. But with this new top, they have a winner.

We seem to be becoming the frontrunners for introducing, different and slightly niche, away tops. Especially when you consider that a lot of other teams, some a lot bigger than us, have Puma as their kit supplier, but they seem to end up with variations of the current "off the shelf" design. No wonder Spurs have binned them, they must have been sick of the fact that every away strip they got, was totally inferior to everything we got.

I like it as it would actually do in a way as a quite smart general T-shirt, not obviously a football top (unless you're a jags fan).

I like it as it would actually do in a way as a quite smart general T-shirt, not obviously a football top (unless you're a jags fan).

I had a similar thought when i looked at it - as a design, it would look great, in either t-shirt or training top form, where its either red with yellow thistle, or vice-versa (and obviously devoid of sponsors logo).

If greaves want to nick my idea, go ahead punks, make my day.

Had a proper look at it and I actually quite like it!

Would rather like a ladies fit one so it doesn't look so silly! But considering the poor selection of ladies items on the website ain't going to happen.

Going to Greeves tomorrow to have a proper look!

On a side note this is cool :

http://www.passionemaglie.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/dettaglio-croce-parma.jpg

Look closely and it has all the names of the season ticket holders! :)