I Want A 25-Point Deduction For Dumbarton

sigesige00

Dumbarton must be penalised for their behaviour.

About 6 years ago, I ordered a Dumbarton shirt because I liked the design. I paid the money including postage cost by PayPal. However, they have neither sent me a shirt nor refunded the money. Now I am furious at them more than the NewCo Rangers.

Huv ye boat a DPRK wummin's judo tap noo innat?

Please know that I do not understand Scots.

Are you asking whether I am collecting the DPRK's Judo uniform or not?

The answer is no. The Judo (although I am strongly against this spelling) uniform is not suitable for daily use.

Edited by sigesige00

The Judo (although I am strongly against this spelling) uniform is not suitable for daily use.

If you wear it back to front, the ties fasten behind. You might find this handy tip useful.

Dumbarton to take a 25 point penalty because they didn't send you a shirt....What should I claiim for a cold pie up at Inverness 8 years ago?

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Dumbarton must be penalised for their behaviour.

About 6 years ago, I ordered a Dumbarton shirt because I liked the design. I paid the money including postage cost by PayPal. However, they have neither sent me a shirt nor refunded the money. Now I am furious at them more than the NewCo Rangers.

I remember my first beer

If you wear it back to front, the ties fasten behind. You might find this handy tip useful.

Dumbarton to take a 25 point penalty because they didn't send you a shirt....What should I claiim for a cold pie up at Inverness 8 years ago?

Cold pie at Inverness...mmm.. Probably 10,000 fine.

By the way, at Hampden, the "Hampden pie" is sold at 2 pounds. I ate it, but I did not understand how it was Hampden.

What sort of penalty should we give to Kim Jong-Il for filling in his golf score card with 11 holes in one ?

No penalty whatsoever, apparently. Cos if you did penalise the 'great leader', 30 million or so North Koreans would immediately take to the streets and engage in a mass orgy of hyper-greetin for the benefit of the international TV cameras (er, that's the ones that would be allowed in to film). The ones that didn't greet convulsively for hours non-stop would be em rarely, if ever, seen again.

By the way, I do not understand what a "wind up merchant" is. My dictionary does not tell what this means. Could you tell me what it is in plain English?

One who makes claims, usually false, for the sole purpose of misleading and/or causing anguish, disgruntlement, or indignation in others.