Who Do You Want The Jags To Draw In The Ramsden's Semis?

kni

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a wee bit gutted we don't get a shot at The Rangers - they looked pish. If they think they are going to get three successive promotions, we'll have many more nights like this laughing at them.

On the plus side - at least the games will both be on the Sunday they are scheduled for.

Anyone but Cowdenbeath - we'll play them 4 times already.

I suppose when you think of it.

It was a 2nd Div club against a 3rd Div club!

True but Rangers don't have a 3rd Division squad or wage bill. They can't sign anyone until after next summer's transfer window, i.e. the current squad is supposed to win two successive promotions. They have not won away in Division 3 and are now out of the Challenge Cup. McCoist must be feeling the pressure.

True but Rangers don't have a 3rd Division squad or wage bill. They can't sign anyone until after next summer's transfer window, i.e. the current squad is supposed to win two successive promotions. They have not won away in Division 3 and are now out of the Challenge Cup. McCoist must be feeling the pressure.

The unfortunate thing is they've signed the squad up on 3, 4 and 5 year deals.

:lol:

Does anyone know when the final will be played? Not counting my chickens but checked the SFL website and could not find a date. Would like to make sure I am in Glasgow or wherever for that weekend. Just in case.
I'm sure its April, not sure which date, maybe the 7th if thats a sunday Edited by jags on tour

Ha ha...had to steal this folks....

"Queen of the South are to be kicked out of the Ramsdens Cup after it emerged many of their players have duel contracts. Upon further investigation it proved that as well as their standard footballing contract, many of the players also had contracts as Brickies, Plumbers, Sparks & Postmen. A relieved Charles Green said he is delighted with the verdict as it saves him from now having to buy QoS's history to claim their place in the next round!

:head_ball: :head_ball:

:head_ball:

Final is 7th April.

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/docs/009__034__fixtures_2012_2013__Partick_Thistle__1339938025.html

ps. A wee heads up. This is the same weekend as the Grand National, in case anyone who would normally attend this wishes to reconsider if we reach the final.

Edited by H Wragg

as mentioned before, crazy scheduling considering there's a midweek program to follow. SFL could have chosen just about any other weekend. I still think it should be played in November when the teams that have been on form enough to get to the final may still be on form, rather than 5 months after the semis

I imagine the mid week game against Morton would be moved to the Wednesday and then of course we would have a re-arranged game against Raith Rovers mid week aswell. Will be tough if the league is tight but maybe we could do a County and have the league in the bag by the end of March.

Re-scheduling is chaotic enough for the likes of us but must be a nightmare for part time clubs.