So, Falkirk.......

Jaggernaut

Will be a really tough game I think.

For such a young team, I think a lot depends on how we start the game, especially away from home.

If we get an early goal I think we could win comfortably.

Really hope we take another big support away this weekend. Every game is massive from now on.

May be taking on a manager-less team if the odds on SkyBet are to be believed. Pressley has came right in to 3/1 to be the next Burnley manager, just behind Michael Appleton at 5/4.

Given Falkirk's position in the league and the potential competition from managers who have done well in the Championship, I'd be surprised if Elvis got the job.

Taking my two boys Jacob near Oxford and Max near Oxford to their first Thistle game on Saturday. Don't let them down! Jacob has been wearing his Thistle strip to football training in Witney for the last two years amidst all the Chelsea, Man U and Barcelona strips. He deserves to see a win!

Taking my two boys Jacob near Oxford and Max near Oxford to their first Thistle game on Saturday. Don't let them down! Jacob has been wearing his Thistle strip to football training in Witney for the last two years amidst all the Chelsea, Man U and Barcelona strips. He deserves to see a win!

Hope so but any visit to Falkirk is tough, no matter where we are in the league

Anybody know best place for parking at the falkirk stadium?

theres parking at the ground i think its £4, I can see it being quite hard getting out right enough as I think we'll take a good crowd through. somone on p&b was saying theres the forth valley college just up the road where you can park for free.

Our record there is terrible, if we're going to get promoted we have to win these games.

Well considering they weren't in the same league as us for a while, our records not too bad.

In 10/11 and 11/12 we have played there 5 times (once in a cup), we have drew 2, lost 2 and won 1.

A draw wouldn't be too bad a result tomorrow, a win though would keep the pressure on Dunfermline and make the game at home against Dunfermline rather interesting.

This team are full of surprises though so who knows how tomorrow will go!