Ramsdens Cup Tickets

little_miss_jag

North Stand Row L, I think. I hope the Thistle goals are at our side because I doubt I'll be able to see anything up the other end.

Love Street would have been a better option.

according to Wiki - the new St.Mirren park only holds: 8023 - how would this have been a better option???????

according to Wiki - the new St.Mirren park only holds: 8023 - how would this have been a better option???????

Calm down dear.

I would be very surprised if there is 8,000 there with Thistle having only sold approx 2500 and QotS wanting < 3000.

Anyway New Love Street is closer to both grounds and there will be less empty seats, therefore it is a better option iMO.

Calm down dear.

I would be very surprised if there is 8,000 there with Thistle having only sold approx 2500 and QotS wanting < 3000.

Anyway New Love Street is closer to both grounds and there will be less empty seats, therefore it is a better option iMO.

You think there will be less than 8,000 there? Bookies would give you VERY good odds on that!

You think there will be less than 8,000 there? Bookies would give you VERY good odds on that!

Queens have sold 2000 of their 3000 allocation according to their official site.. Thistle have done a bit better with 2500.

I don't reckon an additional 3500 stay-away fans will come along with it being on a Sunday and on Alba.

I hope I am wrong though.

Queens have sold 2000 of their 3000 allocation according to their official site.. Thistle have done a bit better with 2500.

I don't reckon an additional 3500 stay-away fans will come along with it being on a Sunday and on Alba.

There will probably be about 1000 seats aleady set aside for hospitality, sponsors, players families and media. Then add 1000 from each club and you're just about there.

Plus, it isn't stay away fans that are yet to buy tickets, it's non-season ticket holders. Massive difference.

Edited by twinny

Calm down dear.

Given we've already sold out a 3000 capacity stand before the public sale has even started, I cant see where you're getting your figures from.

Just because some fans don't own season tickets, does not make them "stay away". I don't have a season ticket but go to many games and I think there will be a big demand from non-season ticket holders. We have approx 1000 season tickets yet got around 4000 fans vs Dunfermline and this is a much bigger occasion.