Ramsdens Cup Tickets

little_miss_jag

its a bloody lottery! ive been trying to get thro for nearly an hour! and ill bet some ******** get thro on their first attempt!!aargh!

aaa

yyeeeeaaaa finally got thro!! took 45 mins of continuous callin LOL !!

phew....better get on wi the kids dinner now!

Edited by soapy

THAT was worse than the last minutes of a squeaky bum game (of football)

Ticket secured by brother and crew who got there just after 4pm (instead of planned "after work" arrival) They too mentioned that queue up the road.

Hope everyone gets a ticket that wants one.

its a bloody lottery! ive been trying to get thro for nearly an hour! and ill bet some ******** get thro on their first attempt!!aargh!

aaa

yyeeeeaaaa finally got thro!! took 45 mins of continuous callin LOL !!

phew....better get on wi the kids dinner now!

Got through at my 8th attempt. :thumbsup2:

YAAAS!

Now to pump the Hamilton...

• Like 1

Initial allocation all sold out now. Hope everyone got one.

Could be the third largest attendance in the challenge cup final ever. The only two previous final with attendances over 10,000, which were in the competition's first few seasons. Only five have ever attracted over 9000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik

Sorry but I don't agree. Our average gate this season is just over 3,000 - theirs I would imagine is less than that.

I would say that anyone from our support who hasn't got their arse in gear to get a ticket quite frankly doesn't want to be there. Same with Queens.

If the game does sell out, and I really hope it does, then I would say it's only neutrals that are going to miss out.

As for playing the game in a bigger stadium, there was no justification for that - given both teams average gates this year. Yes there will always be more interest in a cup final, which is why the game is being played in a stadium with a capacity of 10,000.

I think you are underestimating our latent support - I know several people with an allegiance to Thistle but who don't go to games. They are not neutrals...they are the supporters who need to be encouraged and enthused...they might even come to Firhill more often.

Latent support? The question must be asked why are they so latent? What is stopping them going to Firhill on a regular basis?

I class these people as neutrals.

Genuine thistle fans? I'd say there aren't much more than 3,000. Attendance figures don't lie.

I've been to every home league game this season...got to Firhill a bit earlier tonight to find that tickets were sold out...clearly I'm a neutral and not a genuine fan.

I've been to every home league game this season...got to Firhill a bit earlier tonight to find that tickets were sold out...clearly I'm a neutral and not a genuine fan.

Join the club, my fellow fan was on the phone from 4pm solidly and couldn't get through I came from work in paisley to find it all sold out.

Tonight was my 21st game of the season, I just wish all the ' fans' at the final that couldn't be arsed tonight a nice time. Don't mean to be bitter but its hard not to be.

Everyone who wants a ticket will get one.

I think that'll be the case and I certainly hope so. But there shouldn't be so much uncertainty and I would have preferred the final was elsewhere. Folk can argue that a sell out in Livingston will provide better atmosphere than playing the final at say Rugby Pk, but I'd prefer to have seen the latter if Jags fans, no matter how poor their recent attendance is, can't get a ticket.

• Like 3

The words "brewery", "piss-up", "organise" and "couldnae" spring to mind. Had ordered and paid by phone for my tickets last week and was to pick them up last night.... but they were nowhere to be seen. So ended up with 2 random tickets from the few lying on the table on general sale, ... two concession tickets! Well, at least I've got tickets, but I don't take easily to having paid £30 for £10 worth of tickets.

• Like 1

The words "brewery", "piss-up", "organise" and "couldnae" spring to mind. Had ordered and paid by phone for my tickets last week and was to pick them up last night.... but they were nowhere to be seen. So ended up with 2 random tickets from the few lying on the table on general sale, ... two concession tickets! Well, at least I've got tickets, but I don't take easily to having paid £30 for £10 worth of tickets.

What's the difference between the tickets? Apart from a couple of squiggles.

To be fair. It's not something that the club are used to do and they probably dealt with 99% of orders correctly with the odd slip up. For those that missed (for now) the 9 game package was on offer to make sure you got cup final tickets. I picked one up and will be getting a season ticket next year. The club needs as much money up front as possible to budget.

Guest fredthecheesecloth

Al the boys our side who had season tickets hooked up with a plus 1 went up to Firhill last week and were dealt with in a professional manner by the club.

Agree with the good lady's comments but its Livingston, its not changing, so moaning won't help anyone.