Ramsdens Cup Tickets

little_miss_jag

This is the most accurate line in this entire thread. To see Jags fans showing the "I'm alright jack" attitude towards fellow jags is very disappointing. I always thought we were better than that.

Apparently not.

Completely agree. Given that it's a thread about a cup final, some of the comments from fellow Thistle fans (who clearly have tickets) towards those who don't are some of the most disappointing things I've read on the forum for a long time.

• Like 4

Completely agree. Given that it's a thread about a cup final, some of the comments from fellow Thistle fans (who clearly have tickets) towards those who don't are some of the most disappointing things I've read on the forum for a long time.

I don't feel I have much choice except to agree with Vladimir Putin.

However, as it happens, I do. Should have been at Killie or Fir Park but it isn't now unfortunately. I have my tickets but am very unhappy that other jags fans can't get them. Don't really see what we can do about it though although some people will not make it on the day etc so there is always hope........

Although I am fortunate enough to be able to afford a season ticket, I really feel for any jag who will miss out on this one.

• Like 1

QoS have approx. 100 tickets left - at least their allocation appears to have been spot on.

If they haven't sold their full allocation by now then unlikely to require extra.

Should mean extra tickets becoming available for Jags fans & therefore every fan who wanted a ticket will likely get one- which has been suggested all along- no?

If they haven't sold their full allocation by now then unlikely to require extra.

Yes

Should mean extra tickets becoming available for Jags fans & therefore every fan who wanted a ticket will likely get one- which has been suggested all along- no?

We must be due some more - not sure how many though. Need to see how fast they go.

Edited by Charlie Endell
  • Like 1

Has there been any suggestion that facilities like the Aitken suite at Firhill being open to show the TV game to any fans unable to get tickets or indeed, due to a range of personal circumstances, not able to make this game?

It would be no bad thing to have such fans share the moment with each other and get a few Bob for the Club

Good to see the club handing out vouchers to away fans yesterday guaranteeing cup final tickets when the extra ones go on sale this week. These people deserve tickets, great initiative from the club and onethistle.

It is a good initiative if only those fans who didn,t already have a ticket use the vouchers. Otherwise its just extra tickets for those who already have them.

Good to see the club handing out vouchers to away fans yesterday guaranteeing cup final tickets when the extra ones go on sale this week. These people deserve tickets, great initiative from the club and onethistle.

Yes this is potentially a great way to get to those fans who have missed out so far - especially those who travel.

- will this be repeated for other away games ... home games?

- will this ensure voucher holders literally "go to the front" of any queues?

- could a voucher holder miss out if they are at the back of an italian style queue(sorry wild mob frothing at the mouth)?

Any one with a voucher able to share what info they were given / printed on the voucher?

oh and this does indicate that Thistle are going to get extra tickets ( or is this all conditional on any such tickets getting to Firhill)

ma heid fair buzzin'

If we get a further allocation of tickets, I would hope that the Club will arrange for these to be sold immediately before or after a home game...people were queuing at Firhill in the afternoon for the first batch but many of them didn't hang around to watch the team play that evening whereas some of us turned up for the game by which time the tickets had been sold.

It would seem an obvious marketing strategy to increase the attendance for a home game and also to ensure that the regular fans get the first chance to buy tickets.

If we get a further allocation of tickets, I would hope that the Club will arrange for these to be sold immediately before or after a home game...people were queuing at Firhill in the afternoon for the first batch but many of them didn't hang around to watch the team play that evening whereas some of us turned up for the game by which time the tickets had been sold.

It would seem an obvious marketing strategy to increase the attendance for a home game and also to ensure that the regular fans get the first chance to buy tickets.

I'd suggest selling them at half-time in two or three outlets (the Greaves kiosk, the Jags Trust kiosk...). That way people will in fact go to the match.

I got my ticket in the main ticket office at EEP, I guess the vouchers went on a first come, first served basis? Decent idea. Hopefully the club will have refined its policy for our next big game? I wonder if there will be a plan in place for Dumbarton away? :innocent2:

Yes, there will definitely be more tickets available for Jags fans, the only question is how many.

QOS were given 3,292 tickets plus an additional allocation if needed. They last posted an update on Friday 1st March to say they still had just over 100 tickets left of their original allocation, and they would be on sale up until Sunday 3rd March. So they haven't needed the extra tickets, and if their sale is now over, expect news from Firhill very soon on some more tickets for us.