Ramsdens Cup Tickets

little_miss_jag

5,200 I think.

600 I would say is a fairly decent number, chuffed with this.

As I understand it, the Thistle Fans being bussed through from Hospitality at Firhill, the Thistle fans booking in for Livingston's own hospitality deal, and all the PTFC Officials and players and their guest are to be seated in the Main Stand, which is not among the areas allocated to either club.

So all these people will be in addition to the 5,200 tickets going on sale to the fans

As I understand it, the Thistle Fans being bussed through from Hospitality at Firhill, the Thistle fans booking in for Livingston's own hospitality deal, and all the PTFC Officials and players and their guest are to be seated in the Main Stand, which is not among the areas allocated to either club.

So all these people will be in addition to the 5,200 tickets going on sale to the fans

I'd have thought the Thistle fans from Firhill Hospitality and the PTFC players guests will be in the main Thistle allocation. QOTS were given the main Stand(except the two centre areas which were reserved for SFL and their sponsors.

I'd have thought the Thistle fans from Firhill Hospitality and the PTFC players guests will be in the main Thistle allocation. QOTS were given the main Stand(except the two centre areas which were reserved for SFL and their sponsors.

Queens have been given another 200 tickets to sell today

Edited by Magic Queens

I'm destined to miss this fn game - i've got a cup tie kicking off at half past friggin one today ( http://www.clubwebsi.../report/4861978 ) - if anyone picks up a couple of extra tickets please PM me

I think you are OK, mate. Ticket sale in a fortnight's time, not today. Hopefully you will not have another football match clashing on the 23rd.

I've got Aitken suite hospitality & was told by the PTFC office we'll be in the east stand

Even though there are extra tickets it doesn,t stand that all those who could go to match are actually going. Ticket limits per supporter have put paid to that.

There may have been many who came under the banner of only being allowed 2 tickets. I would think as it was a final many of those people would have brought others for friends and family if they could have. They of course wouldn,t now want to buy more tickets that would have them in all different parts of the stadium. I bet that it is the case for many who always go to games togther that they are in different areas from their mates. This is the case for me.

Anyway upward and onwards to the final

A while ago (years?) a bunch of forum regulars went to Linlithgow and taxi'd it back and forth. Is this a runner? I've been ruminating on the matter.... hmmmm...

The road between Livi and Linlithgow is a hellish one over the Bathgate Hills. Not something I would recommend with a few pints in your belly!

A while ago (years?) a bunch of forum regulars went to Linlithgow and taxi'd it back and forth. Is this a runner? I've been ruminating on the matter.... hmmmm...

Or you could go to one of the, numerous, pubs in Livingston.

Or get a specially run Supporter's Bus from one of the numerous pubs in Glasgow.

Or you could go to one of the, numerous, pubs in Livingston.

Or get a specially run Supporter's Bus from one of the numerous pubs in Glasgow.

To be fair, Livingston isn't blessed with numerous pubs sadly. It is one critisism of the place that I cant defend. Believe me, it irritates me a hell of a lot more.

I will happily do a Livingston pub giude if folk are interested.

To be fair, Livingston isn't blessed with numerous pubs sadly. It is one critisism of the place that I cant defend. Believe me, it irritates me a hell of a lot more.

I will happily do a Livingston pub giude if folk are interested.

Grant, if you can deliver a pub that serves decent beer in a relatively civilised atmosphere that welcomes Jags fans, I will happily deliver a pint, nip, schooner or pipette of whatever your poison is at a time and place of your choosing. Recently gota bottle of Conscience ale from a brewery with a Livi address out of the mighty Hippo Beers on Queen Margaret Drive, and I was thinking if they could just be open on one Sunday in April....

Grant, if you can deliver a pub that serves decent beer in a relatively civilised atmosphere that welcomes Jags fans, I will happily deliver a pint, nip, schooner or pipette of whatever your poison is at a time and place of your choosing. Recently gota bottle of Conscience ale from a brewery with a Livi address out of the mighty Hippo Beers on Queen Margaret Drive, and I was thinking if they could just be open on one Sunday in April....

Genuinely never heard of that before.

A quick google search reveals it is indeed brewed on an industrial estate just south of Livi (round the corner from where I used to work it turns out)

Facebook link for them here https://www.facebook.com/InnocenteBrewingCompany

• 2 weeks later...