Buchanan

1 John Lambie

There was a time when I would be outraged by the thought of letting such an important player leave for such a paltry sum... now I quite honestly couldn't care less as this pre-season has been one of the most uninspiring ever as a Jags fan and nothing would surprise me.

[/quote

Agreed.....I just cant get motivated about this season. Firhell is one hell of a depressing area just now. No signings, no money, no excitement. Its gonna be a loooong season

[quote name=

Agreed.....I just cant get motivated about this season. Firhell is one hell of a depressing area just now. No signings, no money, no excitement. Its gonna be a loooong season

I couldn't agree more I cannot remember a season where I have been so disinterested and could not be bothered if I was at a match or not. There is just nothing to get excited about with no new players coming in to give the fans a boost. The drawn out saga with Bryn Haliwell is an embarressment, and should have been resolved a couple of weeks ago at the latest.

Edited by Paddy Thistle

Rumours amongst St. Mirren fans that Liam could be away to St. Mirren, for a fee of about £50k.

I'd be happy to sell him, & for £50k. But who would we get to replace him & score some goals? Sooooo after that, hope he stays.

If a rumour I heard tonight has substance, then, we'll be getting one who can.