Livi Tv Highlights Up

jags on tour

Cheers LiviTV enjojed that. Another great performance, I'm just loving this season. The build up play/assists were something special here I think. Livi have been going pretty well all in all lately as well. This was more about our class performance than Livi having an off day and I hope the players enjoyed that as much as I did, outstanding.

Paton winning ball in own half, making and 15 yard run before a lovely ball to Lawless to win the pen.

Shaun Welsh great positioning then sucking defender in with brilliant timing, great touch and perfect cross for son of Joe.

Incredible vision from SOD to find the pass to Lawless then Craigan.

Aaron Muirhead quick thinking to get past his man and give himself time to find Erskine, but only Erskine could have won that ball back for Lawless when it looked like move over.

Craigan out on the wing beating his man in style, ok fortunate break to get past the second guy but a perfect early cross and the Doolan/Erskine interplay was just a masterpiece.

Sinclair with his signature flick when the defender has know idea which way he's going to find Doolan with a lovely ball.

Shame to lose the clean sheet thing (unfortunate Welsh slip) but it's unimportant in the big scheme of things.

Didn't think it was a pen at the game but studying highlights defo arms up to block the shot which I reckon was net bound.

Except for Erskene and Doohlan spellings!

Ah, the spellings are taken direct from ESPN. Will get these wee errors fixed the morn.

davemains - checked it on my own Android phone and worked okay for me. Mibbe give it a try again over WiFi if not already?

Watched them again and O'Donnell's ball out to Lawless is immense (for the third goal).

Really hope Erskine and Lawless are here next year, absolute delight to watch.

Good point, some great delivery for the goals. Welsh's cross and Sinky's raking pass were excellent. Craigen battling for the ball to get the ball to Erskine to begin the fifth showed determination. Goals and assists right through the team.

Cheers LiviTV enjojed that. Another great performance, I'm just loving this season. The build up play/assists were something special here I think. Livi have been going pretty well all in all lately as well. This was more about our class performance than Livi having an off day and I hope the players enjoyed that as much as I did, outstanding.

Paton winning ball in own half, making and 15 yard run before a lovely ball to Lawless to win the pen.

Shaun Welsh great positioning then sucking defender in with brilliant timing, great touch and perfect cross for son of Joe.

Incredible vision from SOD to find the pass to Lawless then Craigan.

Aaron Muirhead quick thinking to get past his man and give himself time to find Erskine, but only Erskine could have won that ball back for Lawless when it looked like move over.

Craigan out on the wing beating his man in style, ok fortunate break to get past the second guy but a perfect early cross and the Doolan/Erskine interplay was just a masterpiece.

Sinclair with his signature flick when the defender has know idea which way he's going to find Doolan with a lovely ball.

Shame to lose the clean sheet thing (unfortunate Welsh slip) but it's unimportant in the big scheme of things.

Didn't think it was a pen at the game but studying highlights defo arms up to block the shot which I reckon was net bound.

Excellent summaries of how the goals came about. I'd add only that the Livi keeper didn't cover himself in glory at our 2nd and 3rd goals.

Edited by Jaggernaut

Watched them again and O'Donnell's ball out to Lawless is immense (for the third goal). Really hope Erskine and Lawless are here next year, absolute delight to watch.

Lawless is on contract until May 2014. Erskine only May 2013. I think we'll be able to replace Erskine in terms of effectiveness but not in terms of the magic moments he can produce. How often does a player like that come along? That's the sad part. Still if we do manage to go up maybe we can sign him for another couple of seasons.

Excellent summaries of how the goals came about. I'd add only that the Livi keeper didn't cover himself in glory at our 2nd and 3rd goals.

Don't think the keeper can be blamed too much for our second. One of Livvy's central defenders went AWOL leaving SoJ with a free header and plenty of time to pick his spot. The 3rd, yes some fault to the keeper; there was a funny kind of bounce. Craigen hit his shot into the ground and I think it kind of Barnes-Wallissed into the net but keeper seemed to have mis-read it badly and been slow to react.

Edited by Mr Bunny

Ah, the spellings are taken direct from ESPN. Will get these wee errors fixed the morn.

davemains - checked it on my own Android phone and worked okay for me. Mibbe give it a try again over WiFi if not already?

Good stuff. Much more efficient than the Press Association who have been spelling them wrong for at least 2 years.

It has taken Erskine a number of years with us to become so effective and even earlier this season he was taking a lot of criticism. Would anybody coming in to replace him get the same amount of time to impress?

I thought at the time that Craigen could have run in a bit more before shooting. We were really unlucky at Welsh's slip.I doubt if Livi would have scored otherwise