Sorry

Gordie

On Saturday V Livi, there was a small incident involving a Thistle fan and 4 Livi fans. The Thistle fan was me and I am deeply embarrased about it. There was a mention of it on here and on Pie & Bovril stating a was behaving like a fan of one of the undesirables and the poster was right. The Livi fans reacted to the young Thistle fans in a way I didn't like. What I should have have done was speak to a Steward and not react in the way I did. Thankfully the Stewards and the Police told me to grow up and sit down or I was out. So thanks for that, the poster mentioned he wanted me ejected, ive felt that before and thought to myself before, thank got that knobs been put out, this time the knob was me, embarresed not the word.

I'd like to say sorry for my behaviour, this behaviour just adds to any case the Police would have in rejecting the way the match day operations work at Firhill. Ie the area in which the Shed, Kids area are situated.

To the fellow Jag and member on here,sorry if I spoilt you day in any way, it was a performance to remember.

Gordon.

• Like 9

On Saturday V Livi, there was a small incident involving a Thistle fan and 4 Livi fans. The Thistle fan was me and I am deeply embarrased about it. There was a mention of it on here and on Pie & Bovril stating a was behaving like a fan of one of the undesirables and the poster was right. The Livi fans reacted to the young Thistle fans in a way I didn't like. What I should have have done was speak to a Steward and not react in the way I did. Thankfully the Stewards and the Police told me to grow up and sit down or I was out. So thanks for that, the poster mentioned he wanted me ejected, ive felt that before and thought to myself before, thank got that knobs been put out, this time the knob was me, embarresed not the word.

I'd like to say sorry for my behaviour, this behaviour just adds to any case the Police would have in rejecting the way the match day operations work at Firhill. Ie the area in which the Shed, Kids area are situated.

To the fellow Jag and member on here,sorry if I spoilt you day in any way, it was a performance to remember.

Gordon.

:thumbsup2: Nice genuine post, by a real Jags fan!!

Gordie, I was the original poster who thought you had reacted rashly and were lucky not to be ejected.

So kudos big fella for coming on and offering an apology.

Didn't spoil the day for me in the slightest so no harm done.

I think I'm right in saying that this was the second week in row that stewards had to intervene in an

incident originating from that particular group of Jags kids.

I know they're only weans and harmless enough but their taunting and verbal abuse of the away support

from a few feet away can be irritating and lead to more serious behaviour.

Perhaps the stewards should step in and just relocate them from the outset to give us all some peace!

• Like 1

Gordie, I was the original poster who thought you had reacted rashly and were lucky not to be ejected.

So kudos big fella for coming on and offering an apology.

Didn't spoil the day for me in the slightest so no harm done.

I think I'm right in saying that this was the second week in row that stewards had to intervene in an

incident originating from that particular group of Jags kids.

I know they're only weans and harmless enough but their taunting and verbal abuse of the away support

from a few feet away can be irritating and lead to more serious behaviour.

Perhaps the stewards should step in and just relocate them from the outset to give us all some peace!

I'm glad it didn't spoil the game mate. As for the kids. Well kids will be kids, it's up to adults to respond correctly to them not shout abuse at them. As for a resolution. I'd say leave i'd leave it to the 1 Thistle team, seem to be doing a good job so far. 1 suggestion maybe would be to have a child friendly Steward who could relate the message to calm down at times. Feck listen to me with the calm down lectures.

Saw a little commotion from the section up, didn't look like a big deal. I wouldn't beat yourself up about it. I wonder how many long term Jags fans can say they've never shouted something innapropriate at Firhill before to a player/linesman/ref/opposition fan........and if you haven't then why not? :)

Kudos to you for standing up and taking it on the chin.

As other posters have said, most of us have lost it at the game, as your emotions at football are usually irrational.

Ive lost ita few times. But you obviously care so mich about the Jags and the Jags family to stand up to what you thought was something out of order.

Enjoy our double push mate and your emotions will rocket.

Onwards with Archies Army!!

Nobody should apologise for protecting the honour of Manpreet Singh.

Whose Manpreet Singh. Is that the wee guy I saw with his wee brother down at Cappielow. The wee brother was carrying a polly bag that I was told has a big thistle flag tucked inside?

Whose Manpreet Singh. Is that the wee guy I saw with his wee brother down at Cappielow. The wee brother was carrying a polly bag that I was told has a big thistle flag tucked inside?

They are in charge of the Jordanhill Supporters Bus flag on away days !

I wonder how many long term Jags fans can say they've never shouted something innapropriate at Firhill before to a player

Exactly, heat of the moment and all that. Without any thought you just shout the first thing that comes into your head.

I once called Stevie Fulton a fat p**** and to my shame almost immediately regretted it. I really meant to call him a fat, useless, waste of a jersey, disruptive, ugly p****.