Advance Ticket Sales For Morton Match

Fawlty Towers

The club twitter account has said Morton will be in the main stand with extra seats made available in the JHS if they bring more than 2300.

Will they be going through the same turnstiles as those of us who go in the North Stand?

I wouldn't think so; the main stand has its own turnstiles.

Shame that one end (e.g. city end) of the main stand can't be made available to Thistle fans. That's where I'd go.

Seriously? Main stand for 500 punters?

I'd have them sitting at end of JHS sandwiched between us. As much as I'd like to think we would, we're unlikely to fill JHS & North Stand, especially for a midweek game.

It will be a big crowd which will never have been budgeted for so WTF does it really matter ?

Atmosphere and all that shit.

Better to be prepared than the game being delayed, people missing transport home etc for the sake of a few hundred quid !

If the people who spout this shite were in charge we would be fecked.

Good sensible shout i think.

The club twitter account has said Morton will be in the main stand with extra seats made available in the JHS if they bring more than 2300.

Will they be going through the same turnstiles as those of us who go in the North Stand?

They had 1700 for a home game today, so it'll be strange if they bring more to Firhill

They had 1700 for a home game today, so it'll be strange if they bring more to Firhill

They will bring a good number cos they know they are playin a big team. Exactly how many was dependent on the fact they are hanging in there.

A draw today would have killed our attendance midweek. I was almost happy to see them win. Cos it hopefully maximises our attendance midweek.

I reckon the advance ticket sales idea is great. Question is how many will take it up ?

Fine if your unemployed , retired or on holiday but most will wait to the night and rightly so.

A good idea by the club to save costs, but a more sensible idea would be to open up more turnstiles and pay at the gate. Just like the old days !

A loss or less for them today would have taken all 1500 of them from the crowd.

Seriously? Main stand for 500 punters?

I'd have them sitting at end of JHS sandwiched between us. As much as I'd like to think we would, we're unlikely to fill JHS & North Stand, especially for a midweek game.

PMSL !

They will bring a good number cos they know they are playin a big team. Exactly how many was dependent on the fact they are hanging in there.

A draw today would have killed our attendance midweek. I was almost happy to see them win. Cos it hopefully maximises our attendance midweek.

I reckon the advance ticket sales idea is great. Question is how many will take it up ?

Fine if your unemployed , retired or on holiday but most will wait to the night and rightly so.

A good idea by the club to save costs, but a more sensible idea would be to open up more turnstiles and pay at the gate. Just like the old days !

A loss or less for them today would have taken all 1500 of them from the crowd.

Talk about believing yer own hype, unreal !

Talk about believing yer own hype, unreal !

Lurking and waiting yer chance !

This year your lot have been punching well above your weight.

Wednesday night will put your lot to bed. If it does not and you manage to grasp on to some life line then good luck to you.

Talk about a slow death ? Your lot have ever only been at the top of the league for any sort of time cos Cowden can not sort there weather !

We have played your lot off the park for most of the season, If we could keep 11 men on the park it would be a bonus ! ( But then who actually likes Hugh Murray ? not played a game since and hopefully never will imho ! ).

Your lot have to get serious and look at what you offer Scottish Football ! Your ground is not even in the 20th century let alone the 21st century. The thing is your lot actually know it and acknowledge it !!

Edited by Jaggy1967
  • Like 1

this has really stuck a ******* shit in my plans.. making it ticketed 5 days before sucks

wont know till wed if i can even fly up or not.

Great for the club on money.. shit for supporters trying to get there

It isn't all-ticket - they're only selling tickets in advance to try and cut down possible queues on Wednesday. You'll be able to buy a ticket on the night.

Lurking and waiting yer chance !

This year your lot have been punching well above your weight.

Wednesday night will put your lot to bed. If it does not and you manage to grasp on to some life line then good luck to you.

Talk about a slow death ? Your lot have ever only been at the top of the league for any sort of time cos Cowden can not sort there weather !

We have played your lot off the park for most of the season, If we could keep 11 men on the park it would be a bonus ! ( But then who actually likes Hugh Murray ? not played a game since and hopefully never will imho ! ).

Your lot have to get serious and look at what you offer Scottish Football ! Your ground is not even in the 20th century let alone the 21st century. The thing is your lot actually know it and acknowledge it !!

About as far up yer own erse as you could get . . . . . . loving it !

As Kevin Keegan famously said " i would love it , just love it if we went there and won " ! :happy2: Which of course we are more than capable of doing !

Lets not kid ourselves here, you lot are cacking yer smalls at the thought of us beating you, your young pups would fold thereafter handing us the title.

We will go up there and have a go, lose and its all but over, win and i really do believe we will go up.

this has really stuck a ******* shit in my plans.. making it ticketed 5 days before sucks

The ground will be half full at best so no need to worry about not getting in . The advance sale worked well for the Dunfermline game earlier in the season.

Edited by patrick bateman

As Kevin Keegan famously said " i would love it , just love it if we went there and won " ! :happy2: Which of course we are more than capable of doing !

Lets not kid ourselves here, you lot are cacking yer smalls at the thought of us beating you, your young pups would fold thereafter handing us the title.

We will go up there and have a go, lose and its all but over, win and i really do believe we will go up.

Raith Rovers.

TIN_DISPLAY_HERE_FISHY_BW.jpg

Eh? I don't understand your gripe. They are just making tickets available pre-match so that there is less hassle on the evening of the match with people having to queue at the ticket-box before getting to the turnstiles. It is NOT all-ticket.... Or am I missing something?