Strips And Merchandise For Next Season

kni

Scott Fox wore a red strip on Friday evening. It looked superb - much better than the green one he wore at the launch.

fox-saves.jpg?w=388&h=258

Currently, there is no Jags goalkeeping strip for sale on the TTL website. Hopefully, the red strip will be available on it soon.

Edited by kni

Fox's kit looked more orange to me. If you go into the shop, you can buy the green one. They even had it in mini kids sizes which looked very cute!

Bought the green top for my 5 year old today, it looks pretty good and he loves it, he hates being in goal but likes the top. I also got him the home strip but he just wants to wear the keepers top. Even had to wash it tonight after the game so he can wear it again tomorrow!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On the subject of Joma teamwear; The wife has bought the only ladies PTFC top on TTS. She is a 10/12 and the medium is snug but fits. Just thought I'd pass this on for anyone who's wife would love some teamwear for Christmas. I was bought 3 items and the sizes are all over the place. The home shirt appears a large small, I've got a grey t shirt with yellow and white stripes (very nice by the way) which is a decent sized small and the training top with the zip which is a very small 'small'. Random.

Went to the shop in port dundas today arriving at 12.15 to see it was closed even though it says on the website it's open till 1pm on Saturday's. Was absolutely raging as I got the subway from partick to cowcaddens and then a taxi from there to the shop as the shop is located in such an awkward location to get to. Considering I've spent over £150 in there before I'm absolutely fuming with them. Will be sending them my subway tickets and taxi receipt in order to get a refund and won't be going back there again unless I get this and an apology.

An apology, yes, they should be open during their stated times. A refund for for a taxi from Cowcadden's underground? Unless you have mobility issues, Google maps shows the shop to be 0.7 miles walk. So the £2.60 return fare on the underground, if you are pleasant about it maybe they'll deduct it from the price of your next purchase.

An apology, yes, they should be open during their stated times. A refund for for a taxi from Cowcadden's underground? Unless you have mobility issues, Google maps shows the shop to be 0.7 miles walk. So the £2.60 return fare on the underground, if you are pleasant about it maybe they'll deduct it from the price of your next purchase.

But where the shop is located it really isnt walkable. The taxi driver agreed with me to claim the travel expenses back. Anyway the taxi charged £4.