New Contracts

Alzer1986

Id interpret this as

Season Over

Gutter for ma boys at DAFC in playoffs (they) have than enough tho I am sure

If was my last game for this thistle (I) appreciated it all

I would interpret it differently :-

Gutted for my boys at DAFC in play offs. They have enough tho. I am sure it was my last game for Thistle. I appreciated it all.

One thing is clear. Jordan McMillan is thick as ****.

Why? Because he's supporting his former team mates? On what basis do you state this? Or maybe you think calling guys names for no reason makes you look smart? That would make you thick as ****.

Any word on O Donnell regards contract

With him missing from squad yesterday do we take from that he is looking to move on or was he injured?

He's been injured for ages but Archie said he needed him on the team, that's why he's been pretty poor for the last wee while.

Why? Because he's supporting his former team mates? On what basis do you state this? Or maybe you think calling guys names for no reason makes you look smart? That would make you thick as ****.

Calm down Mr Bunny

He comes across as thick on Twitter. That's all my point was.

Would love to see Gary Harkins back in a Thistle jersey this coming season , what a playmaker !!!!

Unfortunately as long as St Mirren seem to be throwing away points then the less likely Harkins will be in a Thistle jersey next season. If Dundee do stay up and have this miraculous mistake then there is no way we will be able to sign him.

Also though not maybe a huge point but likely to be bigger attendances and more money for us playing St Mirren at Firhill than Dundee. I also think Dundee in the SPL will be a tougher fixture than St Mirren for us

Come on Danny get the Buddies act together

Unfortunately as long as St Mirren seem to be throwing away points then the less likely Harkins will be in a Thistle jersey next season. If Dundee do stay up and have this miraculous mistake then there is no way we will be able to sign him.

Also though not maybe a huge point but likely to be bigger attendances and more money for us playing St Mirren at Firhill than Dundee. I also think Dundee in the SPL will be a tougher fixture than St Mirren for us

Come on Danny get the Buddies act together

Dundee have 12 minutes to save themselves for another week...

As gettingjaggy says I think there was a typo and IF should have been IT. But It is only how I read it. You can read it anyway you like.

Not really - you can only read IF. You can decide you don't want it to mean IF but that's your assumption and you have no way of knowing so why assume it means that? Why have a go at the guy or make claims about what he's saying when you can't be sure? (You didn't perhaps but another poster did).

If someone's going to pay money for McGuigan we should sell. And include a sell-on fee just in case.

I doubt that any First Division club will be able to offer more than token transfer fees. McGuigan is unproven at that level too. There is the possibility of a lengthy loan and , if necessary, the club having an option of a contract extension.

If McGuigan stays then he'll have the pre-season training and friendlies to show whether he'll be in the squad or will be better off out on loan. I'd like to see him make the step-up, but who knows if he'll make it.

McGuigan seems like a real good lad, I'd hope he makes the step-up. I wouldn't be opposed to a loan move at the start of the season, 3 months or til January, and then bring him into our squad for the rest of the season. But if someone offers money, we'd be mad not to take it.