Other Teams Season Ticket Prices In The Spl.

2 games to go in the season... St mirren first to announce theirs, early bird prices til the end of may:

Main Stand (east) and West Stand

Adult – £285

Concession – £135

Child (12 and under) – 1 free per adult/concession season tickets***

Additional Child (12 and under) – £15

Row ‘A’ Disabled – £50*

Carer – Free of Charge

Family (South) Stand**

Family (2 adults + free 12 & unders) – £500***

Adult – £285

Concession – £135

Child (13-17) – £60

Child (12 and under) – 3 free with adult/concession season ticket***

Row ‘A’ Disabled – £50*

Carer – Free of Charge

These prices run until June. There's a slight increase in June before they hit full price in July.

One guy has worked out that taking his family is going to work out at £7.50 a game each per person in his group.

Similar prices at Motherwell - they are offering two free u16 season tickets with each adult in the davie cooper stand which is priced at £290 for an adult. Other prices as follows:

PHIL O'DONNELL STAND Until 31st May 2013 From 1st June 2013 Adult £370 £380 Concessions* £207 £217 Young Adult (13 - 16) £70 £80 Juvenile (12 and under) £70 £80 DAVIE COOPER STAND Until 31st May 2013 From 1st June 2013 Adult £290 £300 Concessions* £175 £185 Young Adult (13 - 16) £70 £80 Juvenile (12 and under) £70 £80 EAST STAND Until 31st May 2012 From 1st June 2012 Adult £270 £280 Concessions* £150 £160 Young Adult (13 - 16) £70 £80 Juvenile (12 and under) £70 £80

Ross County have a good deal for parent & two children in family stand for £220 and other prices as follows:

EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICES SEASON PRICES 2013/14

BUY BEFORE 7th JUNE

Adult Senior 16 to 25 Junior Under 12 Centenary

Child CLAN

Main Stand £350 £270 £250 £140 £70 n/a n/a

North Stand £300 £170 £170 £90 £50 £85 £70

Family Stand £240 £170 £170 £80 £0 £75 n/a

Uncovered

Family 1 adult & 2 juniors = £200

Contact our Ticket Office for additional Adult price

SPL SEASON PRICES 2013/14 - FROM MONDAY 7th JUNE 2013

Adult Senior 16 to 25 Junior Under 12 Centenary

Child CLAN

Main Stand £370 £300 £260 £150 £80 n/a n/a

North Stand £320 £190 £180 £100 £60 £95 £70

Family Stand £250 £190 £180 £90 £0 £85 n/a

Uncovered

Family 1 adult & 2 juniors = £220

By the looks of things most clubs have similar prices for next season. I'd imagine our glasgow neighbours may be charging a wee bit more right enough!!

The DABs had early bird prices on the Record or Sun backpage a couple of weeks ago. Adult was £297? The 'tic are cutting some of their adult season book prices by a £100. General price freeze overall I think?

Think the club would really benefit from freezing season ticket prices at this season's rates till the end of june.

I completely agree, and I am actually surprised the club hasn't announced its plans already. The Dunfermline game the other week would have been the ideal opportunity.

The DABs had early bird prices on the Record or Sun backpage a couple of weeks ago. Adult was £297? The 'tic are cutting some of their adult season book prices by a £100. General price freeze overall I think?

A good thing all around, IMO.

• Members

I see we've made our plans public now...... Jags Season Ticket price frozen for current ST holders and a modest rise for new subscriptions. Also interesting to note that away Clubs will be given a certain amount of free kids tickets to do with whatever they wish. I guess we're charging for away fans kids next season.

An outbreak of common sense in the SPL! Excellent decision by the club on all fronts re: existing season ticket holders, small increase in price for new seasoners and the kids for free scheme. Only issue might be if away fans try and get their kids in for free in the home areas if they don't have a ticket.

Welcome the freeze for existing ST holders and hope the small increase is small for new people, However I question the U16 thing for away fans. Say Dad/Mum lives in Glasgow with two kids and supports Aberdeen, isn,t a regular Dons fan so dosn't have access to tickets via his club hence is denied a good inexpensive day out fot him/her and the kids. On the other hand don't want Firhill over-run with the spawn of the manky mob

Edited by Tartanjag

However I question the U16 thing for away fans. Say Dad lives in Glasgow with two kids and supports Aberdeen, isn,t a regular Dons fan so dosn't have access to tickets via his club hence is denied a good inexpensive day out fot him and the kids.

We're not running a charity.

Said dad should realise that if he wants a cheap day out at the football, he'll need to convert to being a Thistle fan.

• Like 2

We're not running a charity.

Said dad should realise that if he wants a cheap day out at the football, he'll need to convert to being a Thistle fan.

I don't suggest we are although I've spoken to quite a few parents who have been along and become hooked on the product and indeed have become Jags fans. Affordable and accessible is the key.

Welcome the freeze for existing ST holders and hope the small increase is small for new people, However I question the U16 thing for away fans. Say Dad/Mum lives in Glasgow with two kids and supports Aberdeen, isn,t a regular Dons fan so dosn't have access to tickets via his club hence is denied a good inexpensive day out fot him/her and the kids. On the other hand don't want Firhill over-run with the spawn of the manky mob

That is likely to be a tiny number of people, frankly not worth bothering too much about, imo. If the adult isn't a regular attendee at his own club's home matches, then (s)he should at least be willing to fork out a one-off normal cost for a match at Firhill. Our policy is already fantastic compared to what other clubs do. If there's a tiny percentage of people out there who aren't accommodated under our generous system, then I don't think we should have to bend over backwards.

For years we have had a pay at the gate policy where any one under 16 or not can claim to be under 16 and get in for free.

Now imagine we have pay at the gate next season, consider the prices of SPL football who in their right mind would pay £20+ for a game they could if they chance their luck see for free?

The small number of tickets will probably still be a fair number it's just fans of the away club will need to ask their club for the free ticket, which is probably a lot harder to do than sneak in as a under 16 at PAG.

I say this as I only paid adult prices at 3 games last season (our 3 ticketed games). I chanced my luck at every ground and saved a fortune.

For years we have had a pay at the gate policy where any one under 16 or not can claim to be under 16 and get in for free.

Now imagine we have pay at the gate next season, consider the prices of SPL football who in their right mind would pay £20+ for a game they could if they chance their luck see for free?

The small number of tickets will probably still be a fair number it's just fans of the away club will need to ask their club for the free ticket, which is probably a lot harder to do than sneak in as a under 16 at PAG.

I say this as I only paid adult prices at 3 games last season (our 3 ticketed games). I chanced my luck at every ground and saved a fortune.

Bet your popular down the Halbeath Road

Agree with Tartan Jag - any erosion of the kids go free principle will make it easier for it to be further eroded further down the line...

The club have obviously did this because the system was being abused by away fans.

The amount of stuff our club gives away for free is becoming ridiculous and too many people are now taking the "kids go free" scheme for granted.