Transfer Targets

ForeverandEver

We must have good relations with Celtic after allowing them to play their u/20 games at Firhill (despite the Old Firm debacle) If you dont ask, you dont get and who cares if they miss the Celtic games .....if we got one of them for the season it would give us a great boost. Both are class youngsters!

• Like 1

I'd love to see Watt play for us, I've got a bit of a soft spot for him for some reason, which is odd considering his club. Probably because I've been told I look like him. Unfortunately I can't see it, of the two then McGeouch would be more realistic. I'd certainly rather we targeted him as a loan signing than Fraser. Edit: Jesus, there's at least three threads talking about the Watt thing :lol:

Edited by Noel Edmonds

I'd love to see Watt play for us, I've got a bit of a soft spot for him for some reason, which is odd considering his club. Probably because I've been told I look like him. Unfortunately I can't see it, of the two then McGeouch would be more realistic. I'd certainly rather we targeted him as a loan signing than Fraser. Edit: Jesus, there's at least three threads talking about the Watt thing :lol:

What's Tony Watt done to deserve to be told that he looks like an old and patronising presenter on daytime TV?

We won't get him now!

:D

I wouldn't say Louhoungou is all that uninspiring, it looks like he's played regularly at a decent level for the last couple of years. He seems a versatile player, and we do need depth in his position. Decent signing if true.

From what I gather he played regularly at the 4th tier of French football, basically amateur? Hence uninspiring...

would that be like doolan, craigen and a few more of our team that won the league last season :thinking:

And you saw how long it took them to step up to the level/intensity of SFL1. I'd be surprised if someone from that level could fit in right away in the SPL.

Anyway, I'm not saying they 100% can't, I'm saying that I'd be uninspired with this signing.