Season Tickets For Friday Night

GerryJag

It look very likely the season tickets will not be available until at least next week. I received a voucher in the post today for entrance to the home match v Dundee Utd .. It would be wise to contact the club if you have paid for a season ticket and not received your voucher by Thursday.

As the game is on 'live TV' it's unlikely K.O will be held up if there is confusion at the gates !

Get there as early as you can I would suggest !

It look very likely the season tickets will not be available until at least next week. I received a voucher in the post today for entrance to the home match v Dundee Utd .. It would be wise to contact the club if you have paid for a season ticket and not received your voucher by Thursday.

As the game is on 'live TV' it's unlikely K.O will be held up if there is confusion at the gates !

Get there as early as you can I would suggest !

No sign of my voucher yet hopefully tomorrow, does the voucher have your season ticket seat number, or is it a free for all as far as seating is concerned? :thinking:

Hope they have the Rows re-painted, so that there is a little less chaos on Friday night with folk trying to get their season ticket seats sorted out! :happy2:

No sign of my voucher yet hopefully tomorrow, does the voucher have your season ticket seat number, or is it a free for all as far as seating is concerned? :thinking:

Hope they have the Rows re-painted, so that there is a little less chaos on Friday night with folk trying to get their season ticket seats sorted out! :happy2:

There's no seat number on the ticket but the expectation must be that ST holders make their way to their allocated seat. There will be carnage otherwise, as the 'reserved' stickers are in place.

There's no seat number on the ticket but the expectation must be that ST holders make their way to their allocated seat. There will be carnage otherwise, as the 'reserved' stickers are in place.

The stickers are back??? but do the reserved seats tie up with last years row numbering or this years?????? More carnage

The stickers are back??? but do the reserved seats tie up with last years row numbering or this years?????? More carnage

The reserved seats seemed to tie up with last year's row numbering, in that the gaps seemed to be in the same place as last season. Of course, this begs the question of whether they are last season's stickers... I didn't look too closely. The folks around me were the same as last season, so I take it people are naturally gravitating towards their usual seats.

Don't worry, it'll be alright on the night. Either that or we can play musical chairs to the usual build-up tunes.

• Like 1

Mr Maxwell assured me yesterday that the row letters would revert back to last season's set- up by Friday night and we would be back to our usually seats. However, the stickers were last years and half of then had fall off or been pull off, so I don't know if this will be sorted. Lets hope it is, as I don't really think the Club appreciates how much this annoys supporters and make the club look amateurish. We're in the big league now.

Not got my voucher yet, seeing as nobody thought to send me the discount voucher last Saturday, result I never went. Won't go again if I don't recieve one for Saturday. Someone should get a grip as the goodwill generated last year will easily dissapate if amateurish admin continues to predominate at Firhill.

• Like 1

Not got my voucher yet, seeing as nobody thought to send me the discount voucher last Saturday, result I never went. Won't go again if I don't recieve one for Saturday. Someone should get a grip as the goodwill generated last year will easily dissapate if amateurish admin continues to predominate at Firhill.

Why didn't you pick it up on the day?

Or did you just feel like going in a cream puff?

• Like 1

The person that should get a grip is yourself. Not going because you never got a voucher on time is incredibly stupid when you can just go to the office and get a replacement.

I haven't yet received notification of my allocated seat. Don't know where to sit. This is all embarrassingly amateurish. Let's hope that when the whistle blows on Friday we will all have something to cheer about. It has been a dreadful closed season.

I haven't yet received notification of my allocated seat. Don't know where to sit. This is all embarrassingly amateurish. Let's hope that when the whistle blows on Friday we will all have something to cheer about. It has been a dreadful closed season.

Looks like this may be a free-for-all after all. I thought that when club requested ST holders stipulate a seat a confirmation would quickly follow. From what you're saying this isn't the case. Musical chairs it is then. :dancing:

I'm a first year season ticket holder this year and have also got one for my son who is under 16. I got a voucher this morning for Friday night but did not get one for my son, before I go to the club about this would it be sensible for them not to send one for my son as he gets in free or should I expect one for him also?

I'm a first year season ticket holder this year and have also got one for my son who is under 16. I got a voucher this morning for Friday night but did not get one for my son, before I go to the club about this would it be sensible for them not to send one for my son as he gets in free or should I expect one for him also?

Given that there are no seat numbers on the vouchers not having one for this Friday won't make any difference to an -16. I would check the following week, however, to ensure that your son's season ticket form has been processed.

Just read somewhere else that concession tickets are yellow and adult tickets are red, This would mean the ticket I received today is for my son and not for me!

I'll wait until the post has been tomorrow before I contact the club.

Just read somewhere else that concession tickets are yellow and adult tickets are red, This would mean the ticket I received today is for my son and not for me!

I'll wait until the post has been tomorrow before I contact the club.

Ha! I wouldn't worry - chances are it's in the post. If all else fails you'll be able to pick one up from the office prior to the match.

• Members

My ticket's been sent to the house, unfortunately though, I'm working down south and wont get back to Glasgow till after 8. I was hoping to at least catch the second half by going straight from the Airport, but the delay in getting the ST's out has scuppered that.

More annoyed with bloody stupid short notice Friday Night kick offs than the Club not getting the tickets out in time if truth be told. However things do seem to have been a tad shambolic at Firhill this close season.

My ticket's been sent to the house, unfortunately though, I'm working down south and wont get back to Glasgow till after 8. I was hoping to at least catch the second half by going straight from the Airport, but the delay in getting the ST's out has scuppered that.

More annoyed with bloody stupid short notice Friday Night kick offs than the Club not getting the tickets out in time if truth be told. However things do seem to have been a tad shambolic at Firhill this close season.

If you make your way to the ticket office at some point during the match I'm sure you'll be able to see whatever is left of the game.

Phone the office and ask them to put your voucher in a named envelope in the ticket booth. That way you can pick it up as soon as you arrive. I did something similar a couple of years back.