Flannigan Signed

Third Lanark

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALready posted on another thread.

Really good news -http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/20102011/july_2010/flannigan_transfer_completed

Welcome Ian and all the best with the Jags.

Anyone know how long he signed for?

Yeah noticed that wasn't mentioned in the article..........just a guess but i'd think given current climate it will be a year.

Good news, sounds like he might be a useful player.

I can also exclusively reveal that I spotted Mr Flannigan chatting to the Jags legend Charlie 'Charles' Adams at Silverburn last week, Heard Adams mentioning that he played under McCall at Clydebank and one of my bleeding weans started mumbling guff and I couldn't eariwig any further. Bah.

In my more cynical mode, I wonder how long before someone manages to put a negative slant on a director funding the deal???

Edited by JobbyMahoney

If you're gonna start a thread about him it'd at least be a nice welcome to spell his name correct...

Welcome to Firhill Iain Flannigan

Point taken, unfortunately when I click edit on this computer it wont allow me to do, which means I wont be able edit it properly till I'm back home later. Maybe you want to start a seperate topic and admin can delete this one

In my more cynical mode, I wonder how long before someone manages to put a negative slant on a director funding the deal???

Reckon it could only have been Beattie or Ronnie G. Beattie paid for Maxi's wages when he first joined so I reckon it's most likeley to be him.

Great to hear Iain Flannigan has signed

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2010-2011/july_2010/flannigan_transfer_completed

Welcone Iain and all the best at the Jags :thumbsup2:

Not to sure how long he has been signed for.

Since I can be a fierce critic of the board at times, very well done to the board member who funded his signing.

Seems to have been positive reviews about Iain's performances in the friendlies so sounds a very good addition to the squad

Great to hear Iain Flannigan has signed

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2010-2011/july_2010/flannigan_transfer_completed

Welcone Iain and all the best at the Jags :thumbsup2:

Not to sure how long he has been signed for.

Since I can be a fierce critic of the board at times, very well done to the board member who funded his signing.

Seems to have been positive reviews about Iain's performances in the friendlies so sounds a very good addition to the squad

Actually posted this on a seperate thread with the correct spelling though admin must have merged them together. Was hoping they would be merged together under the one with the correct spelling that i should really have checked properly when I first posted.

:lol:

At least Flannigan's Thistle Minded ;)

so lets get this straight brown mcmaster

doesn't like the way Hughes,and cowan are running ptfc and has the guts to stand up and say ,

enough is enough I'm out of here

he walks out on a club he supported all his life

and gets pelters from the fans who

at the same time want Hughes and cowan out the club.

doesn't like the way Hughes,and cowan are running ptfc and has the guts to stand up and say ,

No slight on McMaster. Merely alluding to the sizeable number of shares, some of which issued "to safeguard the future of the Club" which are now in the hands of individuals and families thereof who have vested interests in another football club. ;)

You know what, you're right! I've never looked at it this way before. I'm sick of the way Cowan and Hughes are running the club too so enough is enough, I'm out of here. I'm not attending any more games or buying any more stuff from the shop. Quitting the Centenary Fund too. I think I'm going to go and support Albion Rovers instead. You know why? 'cos I'm a REAL fan...

Is this supposed to be taken seriously?

Back on topic.

Since he apparently can play in any midfield position (though supposedly best playng wide) that's an important aspect considering the thinnness of our squad.

That gives us two players now - Erskine and Flannigan - who can play as proper wide midfielders/wingers. I don't see the youth games, do we have a potential good winger or just generic (if good) midfielders?